Toast Welcome to Freo Michael Frederick – Fremantle’s 4th 2019 National Draft Pick [Pick #61]

Remove this Banner Ad

Idiotic in my opinion. Just when he's finding some great form. Most of our young brigade have a fantastic culture. Don't need this off-field nonsense.

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app
The off-field nonsense is places like the Hippie Club. Look at what this kind of stuff can do to a team. You don't have to look far.

Bloke had a beer. Chill out, this seems a bit over the top IMO unless he got smashed

Mate I’m not fussed, he’s clearly gone out though - players would have a sneaky one two all the time at home behind closed doors

Makes it easier to bring Switta back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, its fair enough. Good to instill a team culture in the sense that while everybody is doing the work another player has a night out. There will be time for that later.

Good thing the AFL hasn't yet got to the place where an incursion like this would require a mandatory alcohol rehabilitation program and a some hostage type apology video.

Did he bring them to a screaming halt? No. But he did provide the club with an opportunity to reinforce them.
I have no problem with the call.

Shitty timing but reinforcing the rules and positive culture that has been building is way more important than one game.

Least we know who is out for Fyfe.

Wonder how this could have gotten out and surprised he was the only one on gas. I mean glad he was the only one, but being a SA you’d assume he was with other players

He was obviously blowing off some steam. You don't want to get too wound up and hot under the collar.

We should support him taking care of...

(wait for it)

....Freddy's Mercury.

(hold for applause)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back