Toast Welcome to Freo Michael Frederick – Fremantle’s 4th 2019 National Draft Pick [Pick #61]

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder how this could have gotten out and surprised he was the only one on gas. I mean glad he was the only one, but being a SA you’d assume he was with other players
Maybe he self reported OR maybe he turned up to recovery reeking of a big night. We will never know, until he writes his book in the year 2035...

'Freddy Four Flags'
- An entertaining recount of one of the AFLs greats. From his humble beginnings to his meteoric rise. You won't want to miss out on his captivating stories that takes you behind the scenes of his four premierships, Norm Smith medal, 7 x AA, his battle with the bottle and THAT end of season trip!

'Fast as **** Freddy we called him. Ripping bloke. Great story. Must read. 10/10' - David Mundy current AFL record games holder on 812 games and counting.

He was obviously blowing off some steam. You don't want to get too wound up and hot under the collar.

We should support him taking care of...

(wait for it)

....Freddy's Mercury.

(hold for applause)
Hope it's not your breath your holding coz I'm not sure that applause is going to happen.

The fact that Freddy and his drink is a hot news discussion topic, for not only the media but all fans and haters alike, shows and grows the fact that he as a f#*king star, that future Dockers Premiership All Australian Brownlow medalist players will have at least a bobble head figurine of on their bedside table when growing up.

People probably sent pics of him at the Gog to the Freo facebook or insta account, pretty easy to get caught out if you go to a place like that

Lucky Freddy has had Covid or he may have been in more trouble

Maybe he self reported OR maybe he turned up to recovery reeking of a big night. We will never know, until he writes his book in the year 2035...

'Freddy Four Flags'
- An entertaining recount of one of the AFLs greats. From his humble beginnings to his meteoric rise. You won't want to miss out on his captivating stories that takes you behind the scenes of his four premierships, Norm Smith medal, 7 x AA, his battle with the bottle and THAT end of season trip!

'Fast as duck Freddy we called him. Ripping bloke. Great story. Must read. 10/10' - David Mundy current AFL record games holder on 812 games and counting.
I'm sure you're a good teacher, but I genuinely fear for your students :p

The fact that Freddy and his drink is a hot news discussion topic, for not only the media but all fans and haters alike, shows and grows the fact that he as a f#*king star, that future Dockers Premiership All Australian Brownlow medalist players will have at least a bobble head figurine of on their bedside table when growing up.
Also we haven't really had any off-field drama for a while now so this is getting a bit more feedback then it usually would. I reckon during other seasons in the past we would barely have blinked at this indiscretion and subsequent punishment.

Wonder how this could have gotten out and surprised he was the only one on gas. I mean glad he was the only one, but being a SA you’d assume he was with other players

He didn’t snitch. Did his time and gained respect from teammates for taking one for the team.

Did we ever found out who snitched on Blakely when he went surfing????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He didn’t snitch. Did his time and gained respect from teammates for taking one for the team.

Did we ever found out who snitched on Blakely when he went surfing????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That one could have been as simple as the club phoning him to see how he was doing, knowing he went down south, and he didn't answer the phone - or his mum did and the very polite admin girl was told he was down the beach and he will call them back when he returns. Then it spirals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'Freddy Four Flags'

'Fast as duck Freddy we called him. Ripping bloke. Great story. Must read. 10/10' - David Mundy current AFL record games holder on 812 games and counting.
Quality stuff… 😂

Have just over heard a story from one of the young apprentices at work that young Freddy was at the big house aka metros on Sunday night after the game. Stirred up a big scene with people getting selfies etc.

This makes a little more sense now. Losing a game over a beer was a little stiff imo, what’s a glass of wine with dinner after a game…
But going out to a huge night club. Yeh not on

Quality stuff… 😂

Have just over heard a story from one of the young apprentices at work that young Freddy was at the big house aka metros on Sunday night after the game. Stirred up a big scene with people getting selfies etc.

This makes a little more sense now. Losing a game over a beer was a little stiff imo, what’s a glass of wine with dinner after a game…
But going out to a huge night club. Yeh not on
Yeah you’d have to assumed it wasn’t just a self reported beer.

Should’ve got 2 weeks if that’s the place he went too!

Freddy was at the Gog beforehand too, wasn't with other players, has mates over here

Players pick up friends from the state they move to, they don't just hang out with other AFL players which was seemingly suggested earlier.

Mutual friends from players, family connections, race/culture connections, friends from WAFL team, Mutual friends from WAFL team

There are a whole bunch of ways for people to meet, surprised that some would just assume he only hangs with teammates

Watching Freddy play, he’s just got to start believing in himself. When he has the ball, good things happen & I feel he is almost afraid to make an error.
The very good players want the ball in hand at all times, no matter the situation & that is the type of belief Freddy needs to take it to the next level.
I have no issue with 4 years, he is one of the few players on our list with real X factor & if he can elevate his game through self belief, he will be getting very much underpaid come 2026.
Really looking forward to what he can become.

Watching Freddy play, he’s just got to start believing in himself. When he has the ball, good things happen & I feel he is almost afraid to make an error.
The very good players want the ball in hand at all times, no matter the situation & that is the type of belief Freddy needs to take it to the next level.
I have no issue with 4 years, he is one of the few players on our list with real X factor & if he can elevate his game through self belief, he will be getting very much underpaid come 2026.
Really looking forward to what he can become.
When you see him using the outside of the boot, well, I reckon he is getting that confidence. Much more skilled than I expected given his draft position and where he was coming from, and also has the physical attributes required to be highly successful. Exciting player.

When you see him using the outside of the boot, well, I reckon he is getting that confidence. Much more skilled than I expected given his draft position and where he was coming from, and also has the physical attributes required to be highly successful. Exciting player.
Definitely my favourite player. He is the road runner with a bit of x.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back