Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Dustys body looks shot.
Our starting midfield was injured for half the year. Who plays midfield if not baker?
Who's gunna kick goals if not bolton with half our forward line out.
The bigger picture is that injuries have robbed Yze any chance he's had to implement anything. Take the best 4 midfielders, 2 best key forwards, and 2 main defenders out of any side and replace them with a heap of kids that have barely played at afl level because you were so successful and they will be in the same situation. It's rare that a kid will come in and dominate from the start. They need time to get used to the pace and feel comfortable at the level. Then you have problem of having 10 of your best 23 players playing with 12 guys they have barely played a game with before.
It's not as simple as saying Yze can't coach. This year was a write off as soon as out injuries list said Lynch, balta, hopper, taranto, prestia, Ross, grimes, gibcus
louie there again next year

Leader should be able to articulate a message. When every 2nd word is "um" doesn't exactly sell a message of "I know what I'm talking about."
mate, your spare big footy moniker and join date reeks of a repeat troll and or non genuine richmond fan or muck raker.

He’s still only dropped one premiership hero all year . The ones out were either rested or injured. I still think he sets low standards and needs to raise the bar in this area. I’m not saying he drops them all in one go , but he could drop at least one a week , but he refuses to do so as he’s making the usual mistakes by a first year coach. This being getting on equal Buddy terms with senior players . Fifteen premiership players on the list and that creates the swing of power towards them
running the circus and that’s why a lot of fans are constantly complaining that the senior players are letting us down.
Then add Rutten and Teague thinking they’re above him as they’ve been there longer and are friendlier with the players so he’s in a conundrum. I would hate to be in his position atm as he’s really the meat in the sandwich.

Last edited:
Leader should be able to articulate a message. When every 2nd word is "um" doesn't exactly sell a message of "I know what I'm talking about."
I used to watch all of dummas pressers, i dont watch yzes, they are absolute garbage

Brother love you to death , but in 1980 sheedy coached us to a flag, Jewel was the bloke in the position , but sheedy was the man behind the man, in 2017 Hardwick was away all pre season until the last practice match .he was studying at Harvard business school , that’s all I have to say on the issue
That explains 2017.
What about 2019. 2020?
Worst list AND Worst coach to win a flag.
Or 2 or 3.

and left one on the table.

I used to watch all of dummas pressers, i dont watch yzes, they are absolute garbage
Difficult to stay up beat under the circumstances. What do you suggested he says?

Difficult to stay up beat under the circumstances. What do you suggested he says?

I don't think anyone thinks he should go out and bash our performance every week, but he could give a little more in terms of either things he was disappointed in or specific areas of improvement.

We've had 14 losses and I reckon every presser is almost the same thing:

• Can't doubt the effort
  • one quarter cost us
  • Injuries

That's it in a nutshell with Ooze, I've learned nothing interesting from his mid-week and post game pressers.

I don't want him to be a big Terry Wallace style me-me-me type, but give us something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve missed something, what’s the camel thing and what did he remove from the club?
They put a camel 🐪 at training because it was suppose to motivate players during pre season , that no matter how hot it got a camel pushes through it 😂
He removed gf memorabilia from one room as he said we can’t live in the past and wanted to create a new path etc but I think it was removed from a certain room but moved to another

I don't think anyone thinks he should go out and bash our performance every week, but he could give a little more in terms of either things he was disappointed in or specific areas of improvement.

• Can't doubt the effort
  • one quarter cost us
  • Injuries

That's it in a nutshell with Ooze, I've learned nothing interesting from his mid-week and post game pressers.

I don't want him to be a big Terry Wallace style me-me-me type, but give us something.
What's a press conference?

Answering journo's questions.

Q1 (inaudible) but something about the performance...
A1 Disappointed.. blah blah,

Q 2 how do you handle that with the players? When there's something to take out of the game?
A 2 Compared the Carlton game. Some good but lacked talent & poor execution by us.
Q3 How did you find Toby Nanks game?
A3 last month been good, great game against 2 strong ruckmen
Q4 Ground conditions... did players find it hard to adjust.
A4 Rain slippery adjusted when it rained
Q5 Josh Treacy form?
A Jacob Blight started on him ~ great experience.. switched Miller onto him..
Q6 Bolton's game looks capable of tearing a game open
A6 yeah we need 2 of him .like Balta great workrate, played more fwd. had a lot of shots
Q7 You won clearances. Bottom ranked clearance team vs top ranked clearance team.. is on the back of the skipper?
A Nah Taranto & Hopper to but away from the stoppage their talent shone
Q8 Played Freo twice how do you rate them?
A8 some talk about tagging Serong
Q9 JGTI getting the tagging job regularly
A9 no ..
Q10 Impressed with the Physical effort of the players? A lot of huge hits out there. Tyler Sonsie & Treacey...for a team thats battling
A10 That's what we expect and what our fans expect ....there's plenty to play for. We've got a lot of fans that want us to be competitive and to win

Q11 &12 Dusty
A 11&12
Q13 Anyone else close?
A13.

13 Questions ~ 13 answers.

Effort?

Look at the AFL app for the tracker RFC 5 out the top 10 players for distance/ RFC top 8/10 for speed; RFC top 6/10 for sprinting; RFC outrun Freo by 1km for the game

RFC outsprinted Freo 306 to 254

ditto repeat sprints

Looks like effort to me.

RFC 15 tackles inside 50..averaging 9;
57 tackles ~ averaging 52
marks inside 50 ~ averaging 10
Cont possession 135 average 122
Stoppage clear..32 average 22
win
the hit outs
better efficiency inside 50 than usual .

Our running Stats that haven't changed for 2, 3 years.

Last edited:
Agree. When do coaches say anything meaningful win or lose? I think coaches are shitty that at least in the 80s they came onto club corner on World of Sport and at the end of saying nothing they got the Linda electric blanket, the Ballantynes mints and the Bertocchi hams. They get nada these days.

Agree. When do coaches say anything meaningful win or lose? I think coaches are shitty that at least in the 80s they came onto club corner on World of Sport and at the end of saying nothing they got the Linda electric blanket, the Ballantynes mints and the Bertocchi hams. They get nada these days.
A bit more coin than those days?

• Can't doubt the effort
  • one quarter cost us
  • Injuries

Willo 23 & me are a bit Margaret and David's last effort. 0 stars from Willo 5 stars from me

That explains 2017.
What about 2019. 2020?
Worst list AND Worst coach to win a flag.
Or 2 or 3.

and left one on the table.
Still had his assistants, go back and listen to Dusty on brownlow nigh when he was asked what happened in 2017 compared to 16 , he said “new assistants”

He’s still only dropped one premiership hero all year . The ones out were either rested or injured. I still think he sets low standards and needs to raise the bar in this area. I’m not saying he drops them all in one go , but he could drop at least one a week , but he refuses to do so as he’s making the usual mistakes by a first year coach. This being getting on equal Buddy terms with senior players . Fifteen premiership players on the list and that creates the swing of power towards them
running the circus and that’s why a lot of fans are constantly complaining that the senior players are letting us down.
Then add Rutten and Teague thinking they’re above him as they’ve been there longer and are friendlier with the players so he’s in a conundrum. I would hate to be in his position atm as he’s really the meat in the sandwich.
Why would you do a drop a senior player every week thing? The weekend just gone we had 6 senior players play in the VFL. This isn't aimed at you, but I love reading these drop player X comments. Who the hell can we replace them with? This year has been brutal injury wise. Absolute write off. The only saving grace is we get pick one. And I will spew up if we trade it or split it. If ever there was a time we needed to get the best kid in the land out there. It's right now. I am even coming to terms in that I really think it would be great for Dusty to retire at years end. Open the door for a kid to come in rather than play a 34 year old with a bung back. We need to clean house on and off the field (yes Meehan, starting with you first).

Why would you do a drop a senior player every week thing? The weekend just gone we had 6 senior players play in the VFL. This isn't aimed at you, but I love reading these drop player X comments. Who the hell can we replace them with? This year has been brutal injury wise. Absolute write off. The only saving grace is we get pick one. And I will spew up if we trade it or split it. If ever there was a time we needed to get the best kid in the land out there. It's right now. I am even coming to terms in that I really think it would be great for Dusty to retire at years end. Open the door for a kid to come in rather than play a 34 year old with a bung back. We need to clean house on and off the field (yes Meehan, starting with you first).
only drop them if necessary CB17 such as they did with KMAC. Smith and Trezise have been available for weeks.

only drop them if necessary CB17 such as they did with KMAC. Smith and Trezise have been available for weeks.
That's the thing mate, I think with 6 weeks to go (thank christ) no point barring further injury. This off season though, they need to cut, and cut deep. Cumbo has to go. Happy to see Graham and Short go. Retire Grimes, Naismith (that one sucks) Prestia and Martin will choose his own adventure. If Free off 2 first rounders for Bolton, boom done.
Off field - bye bye fitness and conditioning team and Teague. That's a start for mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back