Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Little whisper that may not have merit but Kade Simpson from Hawks has been mentioned to me.

Promote Steve Morris and hire a new senior assistant, get rid of Teague and I'll be happy. Maybe Rutten too.
Rutten as well full change. Also Ratten we tried to get him last time so unlikely.

Don't know if this will work in the AFL

Would only be a good thing imo

How much media bullshit is written because players can’t be honest about their intentions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would only be a good thing imo

How much media bullshit is written because players can’t be honest about their intentions
I don't know as a fan I would feel awful supporting that player as a Tiger if I knew he was 100% playing for another club. Also how does it impact the rest of the playing group for the year? I know it's inevitable that players are leaving, but I prefer it all coming out at season's end. That's just my opinion.
I feel sorry for Yze as we have so many players that could be poached and he really is in a terrible situation. It almost makes me think we should've kept mini until the champs mostly retired or left as he would've started with a fresh list. He's really had terrible cards dealt to him in that regard.

fmd kade simpson at tigerland lmaooooo the bloke with the largest loosing drought record of all time 🤣🤣🤣🖕🏻how many blokes do yous want that come from a loosing culture? gagf u lot

fmd kade simpson at tigerland lmaooooo the bloke with the largest loosing drought record of all time 🤣🤣🤣🖕🏻how many blokes do yous want that come from a loosing culture? gagf u lot
All we can afford atm mate. So buy a digital brick please

I don't know as a fan I would feel awful supporting that player as a Tiger if I knew he was 100% playing for another club. Also how does it impact the rest of the playing group for the year? I know it's inevitable that players are leaving, but I prefer it all coming out at season's end. That's just my opinion.
I feel sorry for Yze as we have so many players that could be poached and he really is in a terrible situation. It almost makes me think we should've kept mini until the champs mostly retired or left as he would've started with a fresh list. He's really had terrible cards dealt to him in that regard.
Just seems like immaturity to me

We get upset that clubs treat fans like children by not being upfront with info but that post just says to me we want to be treated like children and can’t deal with things like rational adults

It’s not as if the talks aren’t happening and decisions haven’t already been made anyway

It literally works fine in other spots codes and it has no issues

Just seems like immaturity to me

We get upset that clubs treat fans like children by not being upfront with info but that post just says to me we want to be treated like children and can’t deal with things like rational adults

It’s not as if the talks aren’t happening and decisions haven’t already been made anyway

It literally works fine in other spots codes and it has no issues
What a load of rubbish MM and it doesn't always work fine in other codes as players are often booed , Bronx cheered and vilified on social media. Talks can happen , but unless they're fact then it's still talk .

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back