Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

MMM Interesting on the bench demeanor

Did not seem happy at all

Can't blame him, feel for the poor bloke. Has been dealt with the worst hand in footy.

Is he a shit coach? Time will tell, but hopefully this year is the worst he will face. I think we will be shit for a while yet, but I don't see it being this bad again.

Did not seem happy at all

Can't blame him, feel for the poor bloke. Has been dealt with the worst hand in footy.

Is he a shit coach? Time will tell, but hopefully this year is the worst he will face. I think we will be shit for a while yet, but I don't see it being this bad again.
You can see through the players that’s not how we wanted to play, Balta, mansell in the last lost it at other players

MMM Interesting on the bench demeanor

The look of someone who is second guessing himself. Needs to look at himself in the offseason and realise a coach needs to be respected not necessarily liked. We have played 2 very poor opponents the last 2 weeks who were made to look a lot better then they are.

Was it Rhys Shaw who stood down after their first season as coach?

Exactly what needs to happen here,

bloke wouldn’t cut it at state level either and I assume that’s why he never got the opportunity to do so

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was it Rhys Shaw who stood down after their first season as coach?

Exactly what needs to happen here,

bloke wouldn’t cut it at state level either and I assume that’s why he never got the opportunity to do so

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He had a breakdown.

All these bedwetters. Totally ridiculous. Yze is an incredibly credentialed assistant coach. We ran a strong process to select him.
He needs time. Yes we are all frustrated but this sack the coach nonsense is the stuff of minnows like Saint Kilda.
Failing him losing the players, give another 2 years before we make rash judgments.
He has a part time CEO, none of the assistants he wants, a demoralising fitness staff and an aged and very ordinary list. Let’s get all that fixed before we talk about Yze.
Geez. It’s like everyone has totally forgot what made us successful. Patience.

All these bedwetters. Totally ridiculous. Yze is an incredibly credentialed assistant coach. We ran a strong process to select him.
He needs time. Yes we are all frustrated but this sack the coach nonsense is the stuff of minnows like Saint Kilda.
Failing him losing the players, give another 2 years before we make rash judgments.
He has a part time CEO, none of the assistants he wants, a demoralising fitness staff and an aged and very ordinary list. Let’s get all that fixed before we talk about Yze.
Yze has had a tough run and I want to back him in but there’s a few points.

Yze had been turned down from a lot of jobs. If I recall correctly the 2 others competing against him to coach us were Newman and McQualter, neither had applied for senior jobs as far as I know. So Yze who had been turned down from 3 or 4 jobs effectively had no competition especially with the club wanting a voice from the outside as opposed to McQualter.
You can’t help but feel like it was bad timing for the club to search for a new coach given we’d had McCrae and Kingsley in prior years.

Another point is that I think we have some medium to long term pain here. This deep draft that we all hope we nail won’t bare fruits for 4-5 years. That’s a long time. I hope Yze can gain the love and support of the players and grow with the new group like Dimma did but only time will tell. My point is though that I don’t think there will be much to judge yze on. I see us having a number of losing seasons ahead.

we did not have a good feild to choose from. balmey cautioned against him. not many fruit on the tree to pick from. prepared to give it another year but can’t see any semblance of game plan.

Yze has had a tough run and I want to back him in but there’s a few points.

Yze had been turned down from a lot of jobs. If I recall correctly the 2 others competing against him to coach us were Newman and McQualter, neither had applied for senior jobs as far as I know. So Yze who had been turned down from 3 or 4 jobs effectively had no competition especially with the club wanting a voice from the outside as opposed to McQualter.
You can’t help but feel like it was bad timing for the club to search for a new coach given we’d had McCrae and Kingsley in prior years.

Another point is that I think we have some medium to long term pain here. This deep draft that we all hope we nail won’t bare fruits for 4-5 years. That’s a long time. I hope Yze can gain the love and support of the players and grow with the new group like Dimma did but only time will tell. My point is though that I don’t think there will be much to judge yze on. I see us having a number of losing seasons ahead.
Ha. Dimma missed out on few jobs as well before we took him. Remember how bad we were whilst Hinkley (who we could have taken) got Port into finals. We all has buyers remorse, yet our patience was well and truly rewarded.

To think Yze had no competition to coach the biggest club in the land is ridiculous.

Melbourne never wanted Yze to go he was there for the journey turning that basket case around. Yze knows how to coach.

Maybe he is our guy and maybe he is not, but he needs a few years before we make that decision unless he loses the players and I see no real evidence of that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back