Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

One thing that pisses me off about the AFL press conferences is that you can hardly hear the journalist asking the question.

Journalist: “Hdkrhurjdjridkdjieke”
Coach: “ Haha yeah he has great upside and will be good for us”.

WHO HAS GREAT UPSIDE
So true, I remember complaining about this a decade ago. You go to a company conference and during q&a they hand a microphone around a few hundred people. You’d think they’d be able to do the same in a room with 20.

So true, I remember complaining about this a decade ago. You go to a company conference and during q&a they hand a microphone around a few hundred people. You’d think they’d be able to do the same in a room with 20.
Up there with the goal cameras...never gonna happen!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Dusty must be captain…all the players look up to him like a god…which he is

dusty will love the role…we can limit the requirement for him to speak publicly
If I read it correctly, the new agreement gives the media any access to a play of their choosing now. Previously, I believe the club would choose.

I was wondering how this will work. What if they just want the same player or will it be a certain amount that you can choose the same player

I don’t agree with getting ratten in

Bloke clearly wants to move on from any sort of footy role

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
It depends under what capacity he wants to work.

He might be happy to be a coaching mentor

Benny looks chuffed with the appointment...big contrast to Dimma's leaving Pressa!!!
Bloody oath , he looks like he got some last night /this morning

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back