Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

wanted to step away from football, didn't he? Then he's at Collingwood. **** that no-neck campaigner
Another lying arseh*le. Stepped away from footy...right to the filth's door. Go f**k yourself leppa.

What a load of absolute drivel.

So you now have opinions on how those guys "think of themselves".
This stuff you post is just shamelessly shit canning the organisation from every direction.

Clearly you forget the knock on leadership back in the days these guys were starting out. the Carlton elim, for example. The Port Adelaide elim. Leadership? We had none, and the Cotch, Jack and Houli were right there. Let these younger blokes grow into leaders now those legends have departed.

JR "selfish, fullforward...sooky"
Cotch "stat padder"
Bachar "soft downhill skier"
Grew into RFC legends.

You are a disgrace.

Righto mate. everything is rosey as always, how could i forget

You, watching up get pummelled on our way to our first wooden spoon in nearly 20 years.

Sound Of Music GIF

Short - not a leader, fallen off a cliff once required to lead
Rioli - not a leader, shopping himself to his ex
Baker if going to Perth? not our leader
Graham - hack and not a leader
Taranto & Hopper - mercs

Bolton - massive unknown. But a leader? hard to say as he has always had issues of playing selfishly which was why he took 2 years longer than he should of to be a started.

Balta - a possible real leader. No talk of leaving. Standing up in 2 different roles trying to save us from our crummy recruiting policy over the past 2 decades.

these are your words. Not mine. Never said it. Ever. Never believed it. Ever.
Cotchin i always thought was the perfect guy to lead. I loved Jacks passion as much as Richos. I have also said numerous times Houli is the most underrated piece in our dynasty.

Cotch "stat padder"
Grew into RFC legends.

So stop putting words in my mouth by suggesting that these completely baseless comments that "everyone" said - i don't ever recall richmond people talking like that, at least in any prolonged way. Sure, maybe after a bad game or month of games some supporters would shoot their load too quickly - but wasn't me you twat

wanted to step away from football, didn't he? Then he's at Collingwood. **** that no-neck campaigner

He left because he didn't agree with Dimma's values. Ie cheated on his wife

Thats the truth. He saw the club declining in values and standards and quality blokes like McCrae & Leppa started to make plans to move to a place that fitted their ethos. I have no issue with it. Dimma is the guy who let is all go to shit.

Told you when it happened. You can't let something like that happen and not think it will ruin your culture.

Want the example of how differently it can go if you are strong in your ethos?

Boston Celtics

June 28 2021 -Hired Ume Udoka

July 2022 - took Celtics to runner up in NBA losing to the dynasty GWS 4-2
Won Coach of the yeah

Sep 2022 - Celtics Sack "Coach of the Year" over in-house affair / Hire new coach Mazulla

July 2024 - Win the NBA Finals 4-1 over the Dallas Mavericks with one of the most dominant Playoff W-L records in NBA history.

THAT is a club with its own standards that do not compromise them for NO-ONE

And the results?

18 championships, most in NBA history.

Read the article "It’s About Who He Had the Affair With”: Ime Udoka Gets Reminded of His Celtics Scandal Despite Rockets Success"

If Richmond's culture had truly changed, we would have sacked Dimma after 2020 when he divorced his wife to be with the marketing girl. Would have been a huge call, but as we sit here in 2024, would it have changed much of our fate for the worse? doubt it. Reckon it would have saved us. We could have "promoted" any one of Kingsley and McCrae at that point & the club would have been respected by all for putting ethics above wins.

But we didn't. And where are we now?

No Leaders

Broken Culture

Players shopping themselves around

No looming Free Agents wanting to come.

Poor coaching team. Poor medical conditioning team.

On target for first wooden spoon in 17 years

When i called for this back in 2020 you all acted like i was a moron. But you can't argue with the reality unfortunately. The club is where it is right now because of its own choices, actions. No one elses. It's not "just the way it goes". This is a collapse of your clubs fundamentals we are seeing. Been calling it for 3-4 years. Told you I had inside knowledge of it in the hub, but as i wouldn't tell u my source (as if i would tell a bunch of f-ing strangers my trusted source), you called me bullshit. Well, reality bites chumps

Things could not have gone worse for us since the end of 2020. And i don't eat that this period of our club was a "natural progression" from a dynasty. Total bullshit. Geelong have proven it doesn't have to be that way.

Last edited:

You, watching up get pummelled on our way to our first wooden spoon in nearly 20 years.

Sound Of Music GIF

Taranto & Hopper - mercs

Bolton - massive unknown. But a leader? hard to say as he has always had issues of playing selfishly which was why he took 2 years longer than he should of to be a started.

Balta - a possible real leader. No talk of leaving. Standing up in 2 different roles trying to save us from our crummy recruiting policy over the past 2 decades.

Cotchin i always thought was the perfect guy to lead. I loved Jacks passion as much as Richos. I have also said numerous times Houli is the most underrated piece in our dynasty.

Cotch "stat padder"
Grew into RFC legends.

So stop putting words in my mouth by suggesting that these completely baseless comments that "everyone" said - i don't ever recall richmond people talking like that, at least in any prolonged way. Sure, maybe after a bad game or month of games some supporters would shoot their load too quickly - but wasn't me you twat
Taranto is clearly our best player and after his best and fairest win last season absolutely flabbergasted he was not made Captain ...

Whoever made Short a Vice Captain should have his head read ... the boys really played for him in Round Zero lol

He left because he didn't agree with Dimma's values. Ie cheated on his wife

Thats the truth. He saw the club declining in values and standards and quality blokes like McCrae & Leppa started to make plans to move to a place that fitted their ethos. I have no issue with it. Dimma is the guy who let is all go to shit.

Told you when it happened. You can't let something like that happen and not think it will ruin your culture.

Want the example of how differently it can go if you are strong in your ethos?

Boston Celtics

June 28 2021 -Hired Ume Udoka

July 2022 - took Celtics to runner up in NBA losing to the dynasty GWS 4-2
Won Coach of the yeah

Sep 2022 - Celtics Sack "Coach of the Year" over in-house affair / Hire new coach Mazulla

July 2024 - Win the NBA Finals 4-1 over the Dallas Mavericks with one of the most dominant Playoff W-L records in NBA history.

THAT is a club with its own standards that do not compromise them for NO-ONE

And the results?

18 championships, most in NBA history.

Read the article "It’s About Who He Had the Affair With”: Ime Udoka Gets Reminded of His Celtics Scandal Despite Rockets Success"

If Richmond's culture had truly changed, we would have sacked Dimma after 2020 when he divorced his wife to be with the marketing girl. Would have been a huge call, but as we sit here in 2024, would it have changed much of our fate for the worse? doubt it. Reckon it would have saved us. We could have "promoted" any one of Kingsley and McCrae at that point & the club would have been respected by all for putting ethics above wins.

But we didn't. And where are we now?

No Leaders

Broken Culture

Players shopping themselves around

No looming Free Agents wanting to come.

Poor coaching team. Poor medical conditioning team.

On target for first wooden spoon in 17 years

When i called for this back in 2020 you all acted like i was a moron. But you can't argue with the reality unfortunately. The club is where it is right now because of its own choices, actions. No one elses. It's not "just the way it goes". This is a collapse of your clubs fundamentals we are seeing. Been calling it for 3-4 years. Told you I had inside knowledge of it in the hub, but as i wouldn't tell u my source (as if i would tell a bunch of f-ing strangers my trusted source), you called me bullshit. Well, reality bites chumps

Things could not have gone worse for us since the end of 2020. And i don't eat that this period of our club was a "natural progression" from a dynasty. Total bullshit. Geelong have proven it doesn't have to be that way.
LOL. If that was the case he would've just walked straight into any club he wanted. He took a year off coaching after the covid cuts.

Taranto is clearly our best player and after his best and fairest win last season absolutely flabbergasted he was not made Captain ...

Whoever made Short a Vice Captain should have his head read ... the boys really played for him in Round Zero lol

Being a good player & a Captain are 2 different things IMO.

Don;t rate Taranto as Captain material at all tbh

LOL. If that was the case he would've just walked straight into any club he wanted. He took a year off coaching after the covid cuts.

I reckon a lot of people were keen to have a year off after COVID. Nothing unusual about that.

I think he just wanted to get out of a very toxic situation ASAP. And Richmond & the Hub was without question a pretty toxic place. Again. Inside knowledge makes me KNOW this, not just assume it

I reckon a lot of people were keen to have a year off after COVID. Nothing unusual about that.

I think he just wanted to get out of a very toxic situation ASAP. And Richmond & the Hub was without question a pretty toxic place. Again. Inside knowledge makes me KNOW this, not just assume it
Brady Bunch K GIF

Very small head...need a magnifying glass to read it!

Sound Of Music GIF

Taranto & Hopper - mercs

Cotch "stat padder"
Grew into RFC legends.

Didn’t put any words in your mouth you clown. Learn some comprehension skills.
If you were a Tiger supporter you’d have been well aware of the discussion around lack of leadership.
The point is that yes we are back in development mode which includes developing the next group of leaders. I never said we were there yet.

Ps. And Leppa? Your inside info is like most of what you post…made up bullshit.
Assistant coaches across the industry were under the most pressure. Massive hours and salary cuts across the board. And yes, your mate took a big cut too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OMG ... you are that geeza from marketing, right?

I think a big mistake to trade out a heart and soul player.
Bit of a difference between trading a player out and allowing a player to leave if he wants out. And, he only gets his way if the deal is good.

No chance he is getting pushed out.
he talked of its context and put himself in the shoes of parents of our own players being next to a good friend
In that case he should put himself in the shoes of that mate who saw his son play for about 8 minutes.

If i was making assumptions based on Facebook photo's & "likes" then this would be really relevant.

However, my concern is not our players Facebook usage, its the fact that during the bye rounds, instead of getting some R & R or using the break to build relationships with their younger teammates, they are all out with their managers having interviews with other clubs in their home states. They are basically having job interviews with other companies and you are still acting like their is no culture issue at the club atm. We are 4 years into me & others waving our hands saying "Fire" and ya'll still....

This Is Fine GIF

FFS, these clubs aren't even sending their people to Victoria. These players are going over to THEM to have the talks.

Again. At what point should you get worried? Who is leading this club? What is our clear vision? These players held your hearts & now them all wanting to leave is "not important"?

Pick.

A.

Lane.
Your assumptions are from where?
I doesn't really matter where a trade rumour starts. But Dusty to the Gold Coast for 5 years, any time a journo felt like chucking up a hypothetical. Clickbait.

Or Ch7 put Dan Rioli personal visit to the Goldie as trade speculation.
Ch9 news with Bolton visits Perth mid season break ~nekmit 50 pages of talk about his trade worth.
Graham & Soldo visited clubs and no trade automatically followed.

RFC's drafting, list management & trading I'm happy with.

Players want out? I'm sure we get good compensation.

My tip? they all stay

He has a loser mentality. Accepts mediocrity. This bloke won't last as he's an idiot.

Or he has exactly the right mentality for the task he has been handed. A team cruelled by umpires and injuries and instability. Surely a coach in those circumstances needs to adjust his expectations to realistic level in order to make the most of the opportunities this presents. He has had to play 41 players, including 4 AFL debutantes, 2 other players who had never played for Richmond before, and 4 more players who had played 6 or less AFL games coming into this season, and a truckload of other players under 30 AFL games experience when the season commenced.

Looked at from another angle, only about 7-8 players have played over 10 matches(2/3rds of the season) in a role they were settled in coming into this season. Bart Cummings couldn't coach that successfully. Especially when you are playing against a strong stable well stocked team at the top of their game like today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back