Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

At the risk of sounding like a wan.er…again.
My view is the there’s only one thing that separates a Good Coach from a Very Good Coach and that’s
Very good players.
They play their role exactly how their asked, they are exactly where their teammates expect them to be and there’s alotve effort in outve possesion work to give their teammates a better opportunity and they win their position.

Our Spine has been rubbish all year and haven’t had continuity with games and lineups, asking inexperienced players to play roles and compete against oppo who are very good and established in their positions.

It’d be a lot easier to judge Yze when he’s had at least 90% of his strongest Spine playing at least 5 games together.
We’re getting closer to that coming into the back end of the season now.
This is so true...
to much has gone wrong to make criticism of Yze.

The style of footy we're seeing is a result of not having the players needed to execute the game plan that Yze wants us to play.

Our best midfielders and key forwards have been sitting in the stands most of the season and in Baltas case when he returned from injury he was forced to go back into the back line.

For the first half against Carlton we were able to play the style of game that Yze wants us to play, strong contested footy and our team defensive structure was very good. Unfortunately it fell away in the 3rd quarter when Carlton got on top.

If we can keep our better players on the park for the rest of the year we will start to see more consistency in terms of playing the way Yze wants.

Come on man. Blues smashed us all over the park, even in the first half.

If you get players willing to run through a brick wall for a coach then that’s half the battle won to win a flag
Yes diff sport but look at Klopp for Liverpool as an example , some of those players when he arrived were complete spuds and in interviews they said he turned there careers around , few players were tearing up when being interviewed about him leaving . That’s the type of relationship a team of players and coach should have imo

Come on man. Blues smashed us all over the park, even in the first half.
Gotta be realistic about comparing ourselves to them all the same

They are probably the most well balanced side in the comp right now and one of the most in form teams currently

With Genuine all Australian candidates on every line pretty much

This year was always going to be a transition that has been made worse due to injury’s to every line

The even with the best 22 players we have had coming back haven’t had any continuity all year or had a chance to really find consistent form again

GWS in two weeks time will be a much better benchmark to assess where we really are

Game plan is dire as they come.

1. Kick in short
2. Long kick down the line
3 ???
4. Profit

Best case we get a boundary throw in on the wing. More likely case is an intercept mark or opposition sharks it at ground level.

Most boring football to watch. Rather get pumped by 90 points every game and show some dash and dare than this absolute tripe.
That was our gameplan under Hardwick too last year. Three coaches for the same style.

I know that Hardwick wouldn't want us playing like that, so i think it's a playing group problem rather than coaching problem at this stage.

Probably due to the revolving door injury list, but our lack of talent right now and off-field uncertainty just adds to it all. We can't really get a good idea of how Yze coaches while these horrendous conditions continue. It's up to the club to get everything in order to give him a stable environment. Great coaches would struggle in Yze's current position, and we saw that with Hardwick last year. Even then, Yze's in a worse position than Hardwick.

That was our gameplan under Hardwick too last year. Three coaches for the same style.

I know that Hardwick wouldn't want us playing like that, so i think it's a playing group problem rather than coaching problem at this stage.

Probably due to the revolving door injury list, but our lack of talent right now and off-field uncertainty just adds to it all. We can't really get a good idea of how Yze coaches while these horrendous conditions continue. It's up to the club to get everything in order to give him a stable environment. Great coaches would struggle in Yze's current position, and we saw that with Hardwick last year. Even then, Yze's in a worse position than Hardwick.

Hardwick could see it would be a massive struggle and quickly left us. We still would've struggled this year, even if Hardwick was our coach

If you get players willing to run through a brick wall for a coach then that’s half the battle won to win a flag
Yes diff sport but look at Klopp for Liverpool as an example , some of those players when he arrived were complete spuds and in interviews they said he turned there careers around , few players were tearing up when being interviewed about him leaving . That’s the type of relationship a team of players and coach should have imo
I agree. Very important. A current AFL example of this is Craig McRae. As much as I don't like that club, I can admit that those players will do whatever they can to win for him.

Our club is pretty unstable right now though whether we like to admit it or not. We don't know if Baker, Bolton, Dusty, and Rioli will stay. We don't know who will take over from Gale. We've had a pretty high off-field turnover in the last few years. Organisation culture usually suffers in these conditions. If Yze is indeed a coach who can get that effort out of his players, then we'll see that when our club stabilises IMO.

Who was it saying that Balme had been sacked earlier in the year?

Looks like he’s definitely seeing out the year at the club just as a few posters pointed out

IMG_0897.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back