Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

The team continues to be destroyed on transition defence every week, yet I'm not seeing any evidence of structural change to combat this weakness. It's the lack of response that is the concerning part imo.
If you have so many changes to the side week on week, makes a lot of things seem difficult including this.

I'm pretty sure Dimma went through this as well but like I explained, he had the nucleus of some generational talent which Yze doesn't have.

We went through some shit losses with Dimma and head scratching recruiting but look how it panned out... Just need to give him time.
Yeah, it is very different, Dimma had top end talent but was littered with some absolute garbage (Mitch farmer, hislop, Morton, nason, gourdis, Browne... I could go on) ,

Yze does have more mid tier potential players that Dimma had to trade in like houli and grigg but no top end talent.

If you have so many changes to the side week on week, makes a lot of things seem difficult including this.
Agree, but if you implement a systems-based approach to transition defence, then it shouldn't matter who comes in as all players on the list should be schooled in what to do. Know your role and when to do do it. Are they being taught this?

The other glaring ongoing concern was the mids inability or downright refusal to run back hard. Why aren't the mids willing to run hard defensively?

Ball movement is disgusting, structure is non existent, I think 17 other coaches have us being far more competitive

if I were to compare him to a player, it’d probably be Miller

Soft fella, who hasn’t got the mentality to be anything other than mediocre at the level and is only there because others around him became unavailable

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah, it is very different, Dimma had top end talent but was littered with some absolute garbage (Mitch farmer, hislop, Morton, nason, gourdis, Browne... I could go on) ,

Yze does have more mid tier potential players that Dimma had to trade in like houli and grigg but no top end talent.
Spot on mate, I do feel like we need to trade in some talent as well... doesn't have to be A grade but the type the fits our needs

look at our list, so many holes to plug, and the guys who should be playing well are down on form or injured.

Not much a coach can do, we lost it with the selection committee 2 and a half years ago when we were playing cooked stars and not giving kids a chance. now we are paying for it. not Adams fault IMO.

look at our list, so many holes to plug, and the guys who should be playing well are down on form or injured.

Not much a coach can do, we lost it with the selection committee 2 and a half years ago when we were playing cooked stars and not giving kids a chance. now we are paying for it. not Adams fault IMO.
Let's not forget gave up the farm for Taranto and Hopper and have had no first round pick in 2 years. Our first pick has been late thirties.

Yeah a Houli or Grigg type.
just farrken sack yze and appoint grigg coach

won flag as a player, was at scats as assistant when they won the flag, is an all round legend

would be our mitchell type coach to take us through the rebuild and then win cups. wouldnt be a soft **** to the players either as he was coached by ruthless dumma for 10 years

and more importantly no um's in the presser

won flag as a player, was at scats as assistant when they won the flag, is an all round legend

would be our mitchell type coach to take us through the rebuild and then win cups. wouldnt be a soft **** to the players either as he was coached by ruthless dumma for 10 years

I remember that Dimma did say that Grigg was the smartest player in terms of footy iq he coached (if I remember correctly).

Is he still at Geelong?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did not seem happy at all

Can't blame him, feel for the poor bloke. Has been dealt with the worst hand in footy.

Is he a shit coach? Time will tell, but hopefully this year is the worst he will face. I think we will be shit for a while yet, but I don't see it being this bad again.
If he doesn’t turn it around , and I don’t believe he will as we have NFI with or without the ball, will never coach again

I go to games with my 70 year old uncle who's been a member longer than I've been alive. I brought Louie up with him and he said he'd never heard of him.
Could be because his name isn't actually Louie

If he doesn’t turn it around , and I don’t believe he will as we have NFI with or without the ball, will never coach again
Hard to turn it around with a list that Hardwick contributed To over the years. Plus the unavailability of players. 2025 will be the first time he has had full control. Hopefully with a healthy list we will learn more.

Yeah tend to agree
Although most wouldn’t admit it we are definitely in the nuffie tier supporter group
Probably just a rung below the cheer squad

We would know and be across a lot more than probably 98% of the rest of tigers members

If we drop members it will simply be because we aren’t winning games of footy not because we keep or replace the fitness guy
What tier do people who volunteer to be the ringleader of this circus belong? :$

I actually felt sorry for Ryan, he cast a lonely shadow on the bench with no one near him. He needs a huge season in the gym and learning to mark.
Needs to be taught to mark…look at his hands when he attempts, that’s bad coaching , teaching, George was r the same , allowed to get away with poor technique, I don’t blame ouzo for Ryan , the previous regime have failed the kid , just like they failed on George .

Coaches are there to teach end of story , I haven’t called on ouzo to be sacked but I HAVE said he won’t see out the contract

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back