Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to turn it around with a list that Hardwick contributed To over the years. Plus the unavailability of players. 2025 will be the first time he has had full control. Hopefully with a healthy list we will learn more.
See my next post

Needs to be taught to mark…look at his hands when he attempts, that’s bad coaching , teaching, George was r the same , allowed to get away with poor technique, I don’t blame ouzo for Ryan , the previous regime have failed the kid , just like they failed on George .

Coaches are there to teach end of story , I haven’t called on ouzo to be sacked but I HAVE said he won’t see out the contract
I still believe that Matthew Richardson would be a wonderful marking coach for Samson.

Turn it in to a drinking game

Rip Smh GIF

Needs to be taught to mark…look at his hands when he attempts, that’s bad coaching , teaching, George was r the same , allowed to get away with poor technique, I don’t blame ouzo for Ryan , the previous regime have failed the kid , just like they failed on George .

Coaches are there to teach end of story , I haven’t called on ouzo to be sacked but I HAVE said he won’t see out the contract
Yeah he might not be coachable either... Concerning regardless as you can tell confidence impacts him contest to contest and he hangs his head

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy to be proven wrong and I hope I am but I’ve seen enough from Yze to say he’s not going to cut it.

There’s been no game style. No visible improvement from players. We have experienced players leaving the club in droves. His performance in pressers and general comms to the fans is insipid. I could go on and on.

We should rip the band aid off, admit we got it wrong, and go again. It’s the perfect time. All of the old guard (staff and players) are gone or going. We’re about to hit the draft with plenty of great picks. Let’s start completely afresh.

If it were up to me, I’d go after Hinkley who has always got the most out of Port, has a hard edge, and always has the players playing for him.

Happy to be proven wrong and I hope I am but I’ve seen enough from Yze to say he’s not going to cut it.

There’s been no game style. No visible improvement from players. We have experienced players leaving the club in droves. His performance in pressers and general comms to the fans is insipid. I could go on and on.

We should rip the band aid off, admit we got it wrong, and go again. It’s the perfect time. All of the old guard (staff and players) are gone or going. We’re about to hit the draft with plenty of great picks. Let’s start completely afresh.

If it were up to me, I’d go after Hinkley who has always got the most out of Port, has a hard edge, and always has the players playing for him.

I’m not sold on him but this is ridiculous. There’s no way you can go through a process and give up after a year. That’s not enough time for him.

With the Hawks comparisons, Mitchell was very clear that in the early stages they were emphasising the offensive game plan first with the defensive stuff to be tightened up in the years to come. They copped some flack as normally you do it the other way round but that was the plan. They also recruited accordingly (Impey, Amon, Frost, Chol etc).

Who can honestly say they know how we’re trying to score (or defend) based on this year? Yze said in his presser last night that St Kilda took away our DNA of high pressure and forward half turnovers. I’m not sure how that stacks up when we are dead last for tackles and also F50 tackles. We’re also 2nd last for conceding Rebound 50 goals. How many complete breakdowns have we seen that result in the oppo launching it into the corporate boxes from the goal square? Miller’s form has dropped away but to be fair he is defending 3 blokes most weeks. He’s also getting caught way too high on some occasions and if it’s not him it’s someone else. There doesn’t some to be any recognisable system back there.

Now I’m definitely no Yze basher, but next year there needs to be an obvious system in place regardless of W/L. If we get a full pre-season, a decent run with injury and a solid 12-16 games into the season and we’re still having experienced players like Hopper running around in circles and retreating 20m backwards only to handball to a 50/50 then I’ll start to be concerned.
I can recall that early doors with dimma we were a poor tackling team , that switch wasn’t flicked until 2017

He dropped Dylan's Grimes' name as a likely retirement tonight. No surprise but I'd expect an announcement soon.
It was supposed to be last week but someone else beat him to the punch , some guy in no4

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back