Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Tackling and pressure, intensity is not negotiable that's on the players bread butter of footy not on coaching.
Only if the players want to play for the coach

Tackling and pressure, intensity is not negotiable that's on the players bread butter of footy not on coaching.
It’s not like Yze tells the players let’s go out and refuse to tackle lol.

he never layed a tackle in his life

players prob watching highlights of him and get influenced

Only if the players want to play for the coach
We got a few seniors rotten apples not on the same page need to go. Broad, Rioli , Nank, Balta Vlastuin give it 💯 every week. Kids love Yze and have seen improvements in alot of them. Problem here people got blinkers on.

he never layed a tackle in his life

players prob watching highlights of him and get influenced
Neither have I but doesn’t mean I couldn’t tell others to do so. So believe that has nothing to do with it.

Neither have I but doesn’t mean I couldn’t tell others to do so. So believe that has nothing to do with it.
imagine holding a straight face when a bloke who was soft and never tackled asks you to go in hard and tackle

imagine holding a straight face when a bloke who was soft and never tackled asks you to go in hard and tackle

Our playing list age average is 24.

Which means a lot of our players were under 10 when he played his last game.

Do you think kids under 10 care about whether a player goes in hard or not? No, they are thinking about how flashy they are and how many goals they kick.

Do you think kids under 10 care about whether a player goes in hard or not? No, they are thinking about how flashy they are and how many goals they kick.
footy players like to know what kind of footy players their coaches were

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gisbus has signed on so we can't say the players don't like yze or want to leave

Most of the young guys are staying
That’s right it’s just our senior players, most of them anyhow.

Let me teach you something mindblowing.

Youtube.com

No he doesnt directiy , now I’m no coach but I’d expect that there’s non negotiables and perhaps this is down the pecking order , heck graham and nank only had a few between them that’s usually over qtr , it’s also a reflection on type of player in the team , smith and banks rarely gets to double figures on pressure meter

Of course he doesn't tell them not to tackle.
But his silence on our poort tackling performances and overall lack of pressure speak loudest.
Yet he continue to trot out the standard ' I was happy with our pressure and attack on the ball'.
Stop taking the piss and get serious!

Yet he continue to trot out the standard ' I was happy with our pressure and attack on the ball'.
Stop taking the piss and get serious!
I thought he said he was disappointed that we let them take uncontested marks all day under no pressure?

I've turned off.
If he said that this week, kudos.
But his messaging has been pretty consistent up until now.
The one that pissed me off most of the year was bringing up mistakes from young guys, but not mentioning the consistent half-arsed efforts from some senior players.

He never mentioned top 4, he said there was no ceiling on what we could achieve, never really had the chance to prove that after the Swans game
He should have worded it differently, he implied hope 😂

No matter the excuses, and seriously, they're excuses at this point, this is our worst season in decades, the worst season this century, they need to fix it and don't need our supporters making excuses for that. We're regression fast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back