Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s so boring. Same people sook when we’re up and soon when we’re down. Get a farking grip
I look forward to laughing at selected people, when we improve and become better. I am over the abuse Adem gets.

I look forward to laughing at selected people, when we improve and become better. I am over the abuse Adem gets.

he needs to be supported. Full review of the FD and he needs to appoint his crew. I’ll give him 2-3 years.

Club needs to pull its finger out and support him so he has a chance

I think you need to examine our list a bit to be honest.
I have and like others in here who are honest with it all realise the list is poor.
A lack of quality young talent, adorned with veterans whose body issues are well known but we think we’ll get 22+ games out of again next year, and filled with non-performers who we refuse to drop, or worse, haven’t realised are 3-5 years removed from their best.
Horse Longmire, Kingsley, etc would only get that little bit more out of this list.
But they’d make smarter decisions!

Seems to have the younger guys wanting to play better footy for him than the seniors, which is a positive. Clear out the deadwood and people who don’t want to be here and start afresh next year with a bunch of players and people around him who are actually invested in the clubs success. 2024 has felt like treading water wearing concrete boots. **** it right off and see how we go in 25

Seems to have the younger guys wanting to play better footy for him than the seniors, which is a positive. Clear out the deadwood and people who don’t want to be here and start afresh next year with a bunch of players and people around him who are actually invested in the clubs success. 2024 has felt like treading water wearing concrete boots. **** it right off and see how we go in 25
I noticed that the younger players and a few senior players like Broad and Balta are invested and want to play for Yze. Most of the younger guys are signing on so that's a positive sign. Otherwise, they would also request trades.

An honest question asked in good faith: What are the things that Yze has done this year that would give the club confidence that they picked the right man?

Didn’t throw his high performance staff under the bus when he had every right to.

I’d start there

Okay what is our gamestyle, the players don't even seem sure of themselves, I can't see anything what we are trying to do.
With Hardwick it was obvious of how we played.

Yze even said when he got the job Richmond have gone away from what made them good the last couple of years in terms of pressure? what has Yze brought our pressure is non-exisent it's worse than ever, I can cop our skills being bad but our effort in the first quarter was disgusting.

If not the players you have to put in the coach for them not playing for you & lacking motivation.

Was upset yesterday you could see it. Did anyone hear him mention that the players were told during the first quarter to slow it down but still set up at the stoppages for fast football, and it was not until the quarter time break that they changed that mindset. If that is correct, the leaders of the club were not following coaching instructions. That's not Yze. That's on rotten apples that need to go.I got a feeling there's a few not on the same page. He also eluded that change will happen end of year list wise.

I have and like others in here who are honest with it all realise the list is poor.
A lack of quality young talent, adorned with veterans whose body issues are well known but we think we’ll get 22+ games out of again next year, and filled with non-performers who we refuse to drop, or worse, haven’t realised are 3-5 years removed from their best.
Horse Longmire, Kingsley, etc would only get that little bit more out of this list.
But they’d make smarter decisions!
Mate his been here less then 12 months and is a rookie coach
This year everyone had a fresh start now his seen it now turn over the list
Look above him the footy department and hierarchy who have failed him this year lack of support, poor decisions made in the previous regime and ceo checked out not to mention the fitness dept debacle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate his been here less then 12 months and is a rookie coach
This year everyone had a fresh start now his seen it now turn over the list
Look above him the footy department and hierarchy who have failed him this year lack of support, poor decisions made in the previous regime and ceo checked out not to mention the fitness dept debacle.

That’s my yardstick. If the FD and HP teams are overhauled I’ll know they know what’s up. Minimum touch were off it

An honest question asked in good faith: What are the things that Yze has done this year that would give the club confidence that they picked the right man?
Signings and extensions of important young players who likely could of looked elsewhere especially after repeat injury’s and possible mismanagement

They obviously see a future, main ones being Gibcus and Ross

Playing younger players in proper positions and showing the value they have and giving them an actual chance Hugo, Banks and even Dow
The fact Dow hasn’t capitalised is about Dow but the fact that he was given every chance to succeed is a positive

Changes in game plan on gameday, even yesterday we won the 2nd and 3rd qtrs despite being blown away in the 1st

Was upset yesterday you could see it. Did anyone hear him mention that the players were told during the first quarter to slow it down but still set up at the stoppages for fast football, and it was not until the quarter time break that they changed that mindset. If that is correct, the leaders of the club were not following coaching instructions. That's not Yze. That's on rotten apples that need to go.I got a feeling there's a few not on the same page. He also eluded that change will happen end of year list wise.
I think Broad mentioned something similar that we didn't stick to the plan in the 1st Q. He seemed disappointed with our efforts.

Few players need to move on, if they don't want to follow direction.

Okay what is our gamestyle, the players don't even seem sure of themselves, I can't see anything what we are trying to do.
With Hardwick it was obvious of how we played.

Yze even said when he got the job Richmond have gone away from what made them good the last couple of years in terms of pressure? what has Yze brought our pressure is non-exisent it's worse than ever, I can cop our skills being bad but our effort in the first quarter was disgusting.

If not the players you have to put in the coach for them not playing for you & lacking motivation.
I have already answered this likewise many others during this thread. We have an average list that needs an overhaul. It’s not going to all happen year 1. This offseason will be the first time he will have control over the coming and going of the list. A fully fit list as well as new players, continue to play the kids will be a step in the right direction. Yze needs a better support team around him likewise was the case with Hardwick. Most of the abuse of Adem is ridiculous.

Young players that have been introduced have made good progress , and young players a few years in like Hugo banks and brown look to have a future
That tells me when we put more high end talent into his hands we can reasonably expect the same trend

You can’t judge him coaching a side that on yesterday only 5 players would get a game in a top 8 club

I have already answered this likewise many others during this thread. We have an average list that needs an overhaul. It’s not going to all happen year 1. This offseason will be the first time he will have control over the coming and going of the list. A fully fit list as well as new players, continue to play the kids will be a step in the right direction. Yze needs a better support team around him likewise was the case with Hardwick. Most of the abuse of Adem is ridiculous.
Average list, I agree but their are still a fair few premiership players on the park, the club didn't think they were average when they got Taranto & Hopper. it was meant to address our issues yet didnt help at all.

I don't disagree with that at all, the club overestimated itself but at the same time do you really think we should be playing this bad with what we have out there + what we gave up, I honestly would be ruthless & trade both or at least Hopper.

Collingwood did it with Treloar & off the back won a Premiership. I don't like Collingwood but I applaud for making tough decisions on players that hurt there list.

Average list, I agree but their are still a fair few premiership players on the park, the club didn't think they were average when they got Taranto & Hopper. it was meant to address our issues yet didnt help at all.

I don't disagree with that at all, the club overestimated itself but at the same time do you really think we should be playing this bad with what we have out there + what we gave up, I honestly would be ruthless & trade both or at least Hopper.

Collingwood did it with Treloar & off the back won a Premiership. I don't like Collingwood but I applaud for making tough decisions on players that hurt there list.
Most of them are clapped out only ones that’d get a game elsewhere
Bolton
Riolj
Balta
Vlastuin
No one else of flag hero’s

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back