Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

For those trashing Yze, you need a rebuild coach. The last thing we need right now is instability. Even if he were trash, he hasn't had a good run at it with a full list and now his star players want to F off. His first two years he can do what he wants for me and he will be judged in his 3rd year. Worst case he harvests the list.

Hard disagree. We are the worst Richmond team in history and our list is far from the worst it's been since the start of our inception. I've watched us every week, We are a disorganised mess. I gave Yze the benefit of the doubt up until a few weeks ago when it was becoming abundantly clear that that there was no method to anything going on the field. Our injuries right now are overblown. I can cop being a bad side but there's levels of bad and we've gone to North Melbourne levels of bad very quickly.

Hard disagree. We are the worst Richmond team in history and our list is far from the worst it's been since the start of our inception. I've watched us every week, We are a disorganised mess. I gave Yze the benefit of the doubt up until a few weeks ago when it was becoming abundantly clear that that there was no method to anything going on the field. Our injuries right now are overblown. I can cop being a bad side but there's levels of bad and we've gone to North Melbourne levels of bad very quickly.
I think you need to examine our list a bit to be honest.

Everytime I hear Yze after a game there is only positive, no accountability for bad performance. I get that we have had a bad run with injuries but the messaging we are hearing week after week as supporters has to feed into the consciousness of the playing group and you end up with the sort of insipid performances we saw today. My concern is can Yze get the group back from acceptance of mediocrity? Can he build a team ethos that accepts nothing but strong effort and absolute accountability for performance? Not to mention does he have a game plan in mind that can deliver against the league.

Whilst I am still scratching my head as to how the club allowed hardwick to run the team into the ground, the broader messaging of just letting people walk out on the club plays back to me like it is a view we had a good run and are ok to be shite again.

Massive off season ahead.

I hate that clubs don’t sack these sort of coaches instead of letting them set the club back years with mediocrity, no culture, no standards

No one sees anything in his coaching, to say, he’s worth persisting with

I get people don’t want to say a bad thing about the club and that’s fine but wake the **** up, he’s trash

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
You must be confused we have a good side , let me break it to ya , our teams shit , norm smith with barass as an asst wouldn’t do any better with this cattle ,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst starting season ever win loss wise by a new coach?
Think it's the worst of the AFL era; even total duds like Buckenara, Rhode, Neeld and Noble managed more wins in their first season.

Barassi at Melbourne in 1981 had 1 win but of course it wasn't his first coaching job. Probably worst season by a first-time coach you'd have to go back to Kevin Murray at Fitzroy in 1963.

Think it's the worst of the AFL era; even total duds like Buckenara, Rhode, Neeld and Noble managed more wins in their first season.

Barassi at Melbourne in 1981 had 1 win but of course it wasn't his first coaching job. Probably worst season by a first-time coach you'd have to go back to Kevin Murray at Fitzroy in 1963.
Well it’s our worst season in the history of the club but I don’t blame the coach , if you think the team we put out is any good you're kidding yourself , the worry is while our best side would be competitive, I’m not convinced we’d win too many more

Yze has not dealt with the pressure of being the senior coach, let's just face the facts.

We never seem switched on, we are a soft football team, go on what Yze said at the start of the year "We are going to be a hard team to play against" right now he has failed let's judge him on his own words.

Watch the post game press conference.
He’s clearly pretty angry at the players and leaders in particular. He alludes to a lot of turnover with the players this off season too, atleast that’s a positive.
Hope we see changes, we need it

Still not sold on YZE. Plenty of posters on here that hate how he presents himself. If he speaks similar behind the scenes, I can imagine there would be a fair few players at the club who wouldn't listen to anything he says because he can't communicate well.
He might be one of the best assistant coaches, but an assistant coach is a big difference from senior coach.

People hitting the panic buttons wanting the coach sacked already are the equivalent of players with no composure. Chill- it’s a shit list. Let’s focus on fixing that first.
Yep worst case he's the coach that collects high picks and we replace him.

Well it’s our worst season in the history of the club but I don’t blame the coach , if you think the team we put out is any good you're kidding yourself , the worry is while our best side would be competitive, I’m not convinced we’d win too many more

I think we would have won at least a few more games if we kicked straight and didn't fade out in the 4th quarter, so it's really not so bad, think we'll see some big moves in the off-season and all these "premiership players" resting on their medals are gonna get a wake up call

Listening to Yze speak about being frustrated at all the talk of trading contracted players makes me nervous.

Mate you took on a side that was on the slide, we've had a shocking season yet you expect everyone to just continue as normal? Senior players have retired and we need to rebuild the first thing you do is look at any assets you can cash in on. What's frustrating is to hear the club has it's head in the sand.

I don't know if he's any good but everyone's checked out so of course we are gonna lose every game.

It's been an extended pre season for us since about rd 4. We have been blooding kids all year, doing what other teams do with 4 weeks to go and no mathematical chance of making the 8.

We will rort the draft with no lube and be gifted and easy draw. Every other team but the eventual Bradbury premiers will want to be in our position.

Next year is when I will start paying more attention.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back