Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope we get as many wins as possible but still win the spoon in 25. 26 should be our growth year. 2011/2012 vibes.

I vote for second last every year till Tassie comes in. Unless there is a Harley Reid type player in the draft we need pick 1 for.

Is this Sharp guy I keep hearing about that good?

I vote for second last every year till Tassie comes in. Unless there is a Harley Reid type player in the draft we need pick 1 for.

Is this Sharp guy I keep hearing about that good?
Let’s tank , that works well for club culture

Let’s tank , that works well for club culture

Do you want to put in 100% effort and finish 15th or tank to finish 17-18th?

I think the choice is obvious. We should be experimenting like heck and playing/drafting good players.

Remember Dusty and Cotch were pick 2 and 3. High picks are a necessity for flags.

When your best players walk out big chance you end up a basket case at the bottom of the ladder for years ... like North ... and early draft picks don't guarantee anything ... just ask the Suns

... has there been a number 6 pick in history ... that has played more games than Dan Rioli?
a #6 that plays more games than Dan from here on in ya mean....DRiolis not playing 175 games including 3 flags at his next club surely ?

When your best players walk out big chance you end up a basket case at the bottom of the ladder for years ... like North ... and early draft picks don't guarantee anything ... just ask the Suns

... has there been a number 6 pick in history ... that has played more games than Dan Rioli?
It will end up pick 7 with Ashcroft bid, Melbourne will have pick 6!!!

It will end up pick 7 with Ashcroft bid, Melbourne will have pick 6!!!
Miss Piggy Whatever GIF by Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back