Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

On the back of his speech tonight at the JDM, i really hope he is put overseas to get some leadership skills. He has been lambasted as being too soft and close with the players and thr JDM was the perfect place to come out firing and make a statement.

Not stumble through his words and keep putting his hand in his pocket and then pulling it out to touch his phone/papers.

Yes, gotta admit tonight’s JDM concerned me watching Yze speak - he doesn’t exude leadership or conviction and after 12 months in the job it worries me …. getting the players to stand and applaud their family and friends was top shelf cringe even if the sentiment was a good one. I’ve been a big supporter of Yze and will give him until halfway through 2025 to show we have a gameplan and direction for the future (not wins, just direction and synergy on and off field). I give him a mulligan for season 2024, but he hasn’t started 2025 very well with that JDM speech.

No matter what happens early in 2025 I’ll hold
my fire as he deserves that chance, but I’ll admit I’m pretty worried he doesn’t have much respect from the locker room at this stage - it seems people like him, but he needs to be respected, not liked.

iMO he’s got to the bye of 2025 to show the players are playing for him. If not, he’s gonesky.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

As bad as Yze’s speech was tonight I think it must of been a terribly uncomfortable place to be in. What a toxic night of celebration and you could see there were people who really didn’t want to be there including the winner.
It’s all what happens next year now , but Yze as mentioned by previous posters has a mountain to climb.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back