Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Get Cotchin back into the club please.

This is vital.

Hopefully Dunne isn’t sitting on his hands celebrating his role and is hard at work.

Not just Cotch, but Knights in to support our VFL and Development program which is understaffed drastically in a time when we will be younger again.

More experience in the coaching box to help Yze. Caracella is a good step but we need one more with experience.

President says we need to get back to 100k members. Asking for money. Well I’m saying invest that money into football.

This is vital.

Hopefully Dunne isn’t sitting on his hands celebrating his role and is hard at work.

Not just Cotch, but Knights in to support our VFL and Development program which is understaffed drastically in a time when we will be younger again.

More experience in the coaching box to help Yze. Caracella is a good step but we need one more with experience.

President says we need to get back to 100k members. Asking for money. Well I’m saying invest that money into football.

Best run footy programmes are Geelong and Brisbane

I would like some people from those two clubs invited to tigerland

In recruiting especially, Brisbane's record is just incredible , development Geelong

What's the point of being a powerful club if we don't have the best people

Was happy to hear Jono last night say some positive things about this, lets see what they come up with.

We are watching.

In recruiting especially, Brisbane's record is just incredible , development Geelong

Was happy to hear Jono last night say some positive things about this, lets see what they come up with.

We are watching.

Very closely. Talk is cheap.

Club has been complacent for too long now. Will be watching.

Hadn’t watched the Yze speech until just now. What the hell was wrong with it? I thought it poignant, to the point. Loved the points around the younger players, and laying the challenge to them. Sounded very much line in the sand as mentioned earlier. Started with a few ums (nerves maybe) but as he got into the speech I thought it was well delivered. I think a few here are getting a bit caught up in a certain narrative and are losing their objectivity

We are watching.

Yep, and right now we should have a program where new people just add to it. We are starting again in a lot of areas.

Hadn’t watched the Yze speech until just now. What the hell was wrong with it? I thought it poignant, to the point. Loved the points around the younger players, and laying the challenge to them. Sounded very much line in the sand as mentioned earlier. Started with a few ums (nerves maybe) but as he got into the speech I thought it was well delivered. I think a few here are getting a bit caught up in a certain narrative and are losing their objectivity
There was no fire and brimstone also was lacking Graham Richmond this so feels like 1982 …..sigh

Stumbling over every word, seems like a follower not a leader

The awkward toast to the partners was cringe. Wasn't sure he even knew what he wanted the players to do.

I really wanted Yze for the job and I passed a lot of info on here locking him in for the gig well before he got it, but I have been supremely unimpressed.

He needs to find his voice, seems overwhelmed and intimidated coming into the club and forcing change unto an existing successful program

But reality is, we were complacent since 2020, that flag was the last hurrah, mistakes were happening within the hub, if Mini got the job, we'd be stuck in quicksand, change is being forced upon us, and I'd rather be in this position than sucking the teet off the Dimma Dynasty as we slowly deteriorate into the shell of our former selves.

Also - Yze needs to find his voice before he's a development coach that builds the list for the next coach like Bolton did for Carlton.

Get Cotchin back into the club please.
Too early I believe as still a few blokes he played with are around. I don't know if he would make much difference with so much stench in the place as he left after 3 years of decline anyway. We do need responsible leaders and positive role models, but as much as i agree with you i think it's too early .

Leave Chris Scott alone. It’s hard being the smartest man in the room all the time
Don’t make me Chris Scott gif you bro. I’m not afraid to use it.

Again you're literacy skills or lack of them are on display. Thinking i called myseld a turd .lol
You did talk yourself up on your job based on dealing with PR and people management.
As usual playing the hero and believing people are putting up unfounded rubbish , yet you are on a podcast which has around a 1/71 amount of truth or accuracy. lol
Get off your high horse with the Dusty garbage as i can remember you made a complete fool of yourself on the Yarran thread. My source was right on that from day dot, but you kept beating your chest on getting him. I haven't been sighted on the Dusty thread bc i'm waiting for the official Form 40 to be signed as there's no real change yet.
Unless you can go at a higher strike rate with your knowledge of the going ons at the club then you're the biggest shit talker on here and you even make yourself well heard by all and sundry on a podcast. lol I do give you some credit for providing lots of giggles for me.lol

The moral of the story is we both have our own themes of posting and i'm more right than you are, as basically most of the shit i pick up on the club it rectifies it and can often take years. Your theme is just nicey nicey bland shit and only useful to the sheep on here.
Lol, the guy who claims to be the gold star literacy nazi doesn’t get the turd joke. Brilliant start.
Never have i said i work in PR. But yes, decades of people management yes.
As for the show, there’s a reason people watch and enjoy it. And our hits have been pretty good. I can’t tell you the amount of times we have led with stories only to see it in mainstream next 24/48 hours. Shit, i even had Rohan Connolly rip off a bloodbath direct once. But, i’ll leave it to the audience to decide.
The Yarren point is a cracker. I gotta be rent free in your headspace if you have to go back 15 years on an Internet forum to prove a point. But then again. You are the smartest bloke in the room.
You can’t even concede in Dusty even though you watched the event and heard what he said. I gotta respect a delusion this strong on your behalf in this case.
As for the rest of it, i’ll let everyone else judge who the shit talker is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back