Player Watch Welcome to Richmond Maverick Weller

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m praying this is an over reaction and not a truth but it’s not looking great for Mav :(

He is on Ellis and co. Level. Should be plying his trade in VFL unless emergency situation requires his presence on field!!
I thought the RFC had gone passed these types of players.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt last week and was thinking he was just working into the game but he was like small forwards just didn't do enough and looked the least dangerous to. we really need Caddy and Grigg back some size back in the midfield and forward line.

which begs the question of why did we recruit a 27 year old who has been booted from 2 bottom 4 sides and has lots of areas to improve on
He is producing exactly what he has in the past and it just is not enough im still puzzled by us taking this bloke he just doesnt fill a need.

He is producing exactly what he has in the past and it just is not enough im still puzzled by us taking this bloke he just doesnt fill a need.

Cause he is the missing link in our midfield and adds much needed depth....lol

i thought he was an ok selection as the 40th-45th player on the list.

its a bit disappointing he is playing in round 1 and round 2, probably round 3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Mav was not that bad. He should have went for the mark running back though I thought

Even if he dropped it, he would have been able to keep it in front and kick the goal or get a free for being held. If he beat the 2 pies players he'd be a hero, but he towelled himself up and Maverick looked the real Goose....

Spectating the ball like that is what scared kids and fat old blokes trying to get an easy kick do

dhI.gif

A poor mans Ricky Pettard

Should not be getting a game ahead of more talented young players
Which is the whole list then. This was my argument when we got him , yet I was yelled down.
How can the worst player on the list be getting a game if we don’t have the number of injuries reducing our list to 22?
Mind boggling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Welcome to Richmond Maverick Weller

Remove this Banner Ad

Back