Welcome to September Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny to see bombers fans getting stuck into collingwood, anyways why do essendon fans talk about choking in prelims, lol @ 96 99.. anyways ive had my say here, oh and what a star quinn is .. ur future maggots =)

Funny to see bombers fans getting stuck into collingwood, anyways why do essendon fans talk about choking in prelims, lol @ 96 99.. anyways ive had my say here, oh and what a star quinn is .. ur future maggots =)

We may have lost a couple of Prelims, but we redeamed ourselves with our 2000 flag and an almost flawless season.

Since this time Collingwood has not only choked in numerous prelims, they also lost a couple of Grand Finals aswell with Mick 'Best coach in the AFL' Malthouse at the helm.

Cringeworthy stuff.

Also, I'd like to add that it has been established Quinn is nothing more than an amatuer park footballer. :thumbsu:

if we are poor,your mob must be weak as piss after last years effort against brisbane,have a good week off next week mate,you guys will get flogged......

Sonny I've got a lifetime of finals superiority over Collingwood in the bank. Not that impressed by your bluster.

Since this time Collingwood has not only choked in numerous prelims, :thumbsu:

No no no stantonLEGEND. When you use that terminology Collingwood supporters don't comprehend.

You should say "all those Premierships Collingwood nearly won." Then they'll know you are talking about losing in Prelims.

It seems to help them sleep better.

Collingwod defeated Essendon & Carlton by a combined 264 points in the 4 games we've played this year. nothing else matters.

Collingwod defeated Essendon & Carlton by a combined 264 points in the 4 games we've played this year. nothing else matters.

Means nothing.

You wont be able to cope under the finals pressure StKilda and Geelong will put you under.

Riewoldt to annihilate your pathetic defence in the Prelim. :thumbsu:

Done deal :thumbsu:
How will you stop this machine?

nick-riewoldt.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Numbers boosted by playing in 8 team competitions back when they were playing for shepherd's pie.

Your club's record in the modern era has been disgraceful.

Well if thats the case Leigh Matthews is shit because he never had to travel:cool:

Is this some kind of sick joke. :confused::eek:
Numbers boosted by playing in 8 team competitions back when they were playing for shepherd's pie.

Your club's record in the modern era has been disgraceful.

Record speaks for itself. All I care about is the amount won, and dare I say it, it will be a few more years before your mob come close to overtaking us. :thumbsu:

Record speaks for itself. All I care about is the amount won, and dare I say it, it will be a few more years before your mob come close to overtaking us. :thumbsu:

I think most people understand the record for what it is. Essendon won a lot of their flags during the amateur pantaloon era.

How they managed to win the flag in 1942 though. Now that's an effort you can be proud of. The draft dodgers premiership.

I think most people understand the record for what it is. Essendon won a lot of their flags during the amateur pantaloon era.

How they managed to win the flag in 1942 though. Now that's an effort you can be proud of. The draft dodgers premiership.

As far as I'm concerned, a flag is a flag.

You win a flag, the flag is therefore yours. (To put it simply)

Essendon has 16 flags while Hawthorn have less. Hardly mediocre. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back