Toast Welcome to St.Kilda - LANCE COLLARD!

Remove this Banner Ad

Odd that he suddenly started using it.
Was he thinking , "last week a called them "twerps" and it didn't work, i'll try something different "
Lol! Pmsl at this idea.

When Lance finishes his suspension I've got a list of less offensive insults he can use, some classi American, some going all the way back to a 1980s Southern English comprehensive school vernacular, with a sprinkling of tired Aussue Steretypes:

Peanut
Wombat
Galah
Tit
Plonker
Prat
Boob
Wally
Berk
Softie
Sheila
Tool
Muncher
Mofo

Maybe Saints media should run a competition to find other suggestions, Lance has to use the best one ten times in a game. Turn a negative into a funny way to learn.

So to conclude this saga, the Williamstown players were laughing about what he said and jokingly told the coach.
It was the coach who reported it not the players who couldn't, care less.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Of course he couldn't go up to Batch and say "hey mate, you better talk to your boy".

Lol! Pmsl at this idea.

When Lance finishes his suspension I've got a list of less offensive insults he can use, some classi American, some going all the way back to a 1980s Southern English comprehensive school vernacular, with a sprinkling of tired Aussue Steretypes:

Peanut
Wombat
Galah
Tit
Plonker
Prat
Boob
Wally
Berk
Softie
Sheila
Tool
Muncher
Mofo

Maybe Saints media should run a competition to find other suggestions, Lance has to use the best one ten times in a game. Turn a negative into a funny way to learn.
Here is one that Lance might want to use on his return game that I was involved in .
At the end of the game all the players line up to shake hands .
One player decided that it would be funny to get under the oppo skins.
instead of “Good game “to each player and shake hands he would say “You’re gay” then shake hands.
There you go Lance and cheaper version to get your message across.
Nearly caused an all in brawl when one kid picked up on it ,but very funny.😀

If that's true Bachelor deserves to get the boot. Surely he could've pulled Lance aside and warned him if it happened again it would be reported.

Give the kid a burst by all means, but to expose him to a six week suspension for something that doesn't even bother the players just shows how poor Bachelor is at the man management side of things.

If Williamstown players who took offense reported it, so be it. You face the consequences.

Hopefully, this incident acts as the final nail in the coffin of the alignment. It has been nothing but an albatross around the club's neck. Send the coach with it.

I think it was the Willy coach rather than Batchelor, but don’t let facts get in the way of your rant on the alignment. What’s the alternative, btw?

Lol! Pmsl at this idea.

Peanut
Wombat
Galah
Tit
Plonker
Prat
Boob
Wally
Berk
Softie
Sheila
Tool
Muncher
Mofo

My favourite has always been “muppet”.

If that's true Bachelor deserves to get the boot. Surely he could've pulled Lance aside and warned him if it happened again it would be reported.

Give the kid a burst by all means, but to expose him to a six week suspension for something that doesn't even bother the players just shows how poor Bachelor is at the man management side of things.

If Williamstown players who took offense reported it, so be it. You face the consequences.

Hopefully, this incident acts as the final nail in the coffin of the alignment. It has been nothing but an albatross around the club's neck. Send the coach with it.

What are you talking about .. when did Batchelor become the Williamstown coach ?

Cold, windy, wet
Suspended for rest of the season
Thought by many to be homesick.

Even though he can’t play again this year it’s good to see Lance out on the track and having a crack

RIcOG1Y.jpeg

Lol! Pmsl at this idea.

Peanut
Wombat
Galah
Tit
Plonker
Prat
Boob
Wally
Berk
Softie
Sheila
Tool
Muncher
Mofo

Just not 'flaming' galah okay?

Just in case

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Welcome to St.Kilda - LANCE COLLARD!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back