Toast Welcome to the SUNS, Bailey Humphrey

Remove this Banner Ad

After so much concern about his kicking pre draft, has it really been an issue?

Doesn’t look a particularly nuanced kick. Kind of muscles it. But don’t think it’s been that bad.

Most encouraging signs for me
1. Attack on the ball
2. Always keeps feet
3. Ability to mark on lead under pressure.

After so much concern about his kicking pre draft, has it really been an issue?

Doesn’t look a particularly nuanced kick. Kind of muscles it. But don’t think it’s been that bad.

Most encouraging signs for me
1. Attack on the ball
2. Always keeps feet
3. Ability to mark on lead under pressure.
He is going at 53.7% by foot and 30.8% goal accuracy so the concerns have been warranted but he makes up for it with his tenacity and contest work imo.

He is going at 53.7% by foot and 30.8% goal accuracy so the concerns have been warranted but he makes up for it with his tenacity and contest work imo.
When he does nail it though his impact is huge per possession so you kind of forgive it. When he develops he's going to be a major problem for opposition. Especially when you already have Touk, Rowell and Nando to worry about already who all have weapons.

Bailey on 360 mentioning he's moving in with will powell next week, good to hear he's forming some relationships with players and seems very comfortable. Vic media still bait him every time with the homesick rubbish.

Bailey on 360 mentioning he's moving in with will powell next week, good to hear he's forming some relationships with players and seems very comfortable. Vic media still bait him every time with the homesick rubbish.
Powell would be a great person to room with if you're a bit quirky like it seems these two boys are. Hopefully it works and Bailey's want to stay grows even more.

I don’t pay enough attention, but I bet other clubs rising star noms don’t get asked about long term contract decisions in their interviews.

Annoys the shit out of me

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t pay enough attention, but I bet other clubs rising star noms don’t get asked about long term contract decisions in their interviews.

Annoys the s**t out of me

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Annoys me too but we don't help ourselves by losing. If we didn't drop the bag against essendon and freo and were in the 8, the narrative would be 'are you genuine contenders?' Like it is now for the crows. It's our own fault.

Annoys me too but we don't help ourselves by losing. If we didn't drop the bag against essendon and freo and were in the 8, the narrative would be 'are you genuine contenders?' Like it is now for the crows. It's our own fault.

Although flying under the radar as we enter the back half of the season could have its benefits.

Right now, with their hot start, the Crows will start to feel the weight of pressure very soon!

Although flying under the radar as we enter the back half of the season could have its benefits.

Right now, with their hot start, the Crows will start to feel the weight of pressure very soon!
Looking forward, of the 14 games remaining, 10 of those are against top 9 teams. I'd rather have the pressure on, trying to hold on rather than playing catch up, wouldn't you?

Flying under the radar is being irrelevant, over it.

Looking forward, of the 14 games remaining, 10 of those are against top 9 teams. I'd rather have the pressure on, trying to hold on rather than playing catch up, wouldn't you?

Flying under the radar is being irrelevant, over it.
Yeah I think we’ve stuffed this year with losses to Essendon, Sydney, Freo who I think will all finish outside the 8.

Unless we can pick up a few wins in serious underdog games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back