Well ain't this a big yikes...

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Vinnie on your quality contribution to the board. Your posts have always been worth reading, and that’s more than we can say for most on here!

Well done Vinnie on your quality contribution to the board. Your posts have always been worth reading, and that’s more than we can say for most on here!
Lovely words, I'll make sure I've got something on hand in two years when your 20 comes up.

I will say though, incredible effort to outpace me 3:1 in posts in less time. Would you like me to give some reports about what the outside world is like?

Haha, I feel like you were away from the board for a couple of years there? There was definitely a long period where I thought we were never seeing you again.

My secret is not putting any thought whatsoever into my posting. It really helps with boosting the count. That and relating everything to a Simpsons episode from which I can post a gif.

Haha, I feel like you were away from the board for a couple of years there? There was definitely a long period where I thought we were never seeing you again.

My secret is not putting any thought whatsoever into my posting. It really helps with boosting the count. That and relating everything to a Simpsons episode from which I can post a gif.
Yeah, I've definitely wavered a little over. I'm less interested than I used to be in discussing the performance of the team week to week.

I prefer the wildly uninformed speculation of the off-season.

Yeah, I've definitely wavered a little over. I'm less interested than I used to be in discussing the performance of the team week to week.

I prefer the wildly uninformed speculation of the off-season.

Well my friend, you’ve come to the right place…

Remove this Banner Ad

Well ain't this a big yikes...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back