Remove this Banner Ad

RichosGuns

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 16, 2006
your house
AFL Club
Richmond
You are a superstar and a top bloke.

Anyone who has every doubted your spot in the team should go forth and mulitply.

You are the best player this footy club has seen for the last 20 years

Well done big fella'

That was incredible. For a moment I thought Richo had it. He'll always be known as the 2008 Brownlow Medal winner amungst Richmond fans. Cooney won it in body, Richo won it in spirit. As Richo always does.

We all love Richo!

Over the years, at times, I reckon many neutrals have shown him more love than some Richmond supporters!

Well done Richo, It was gut wrenching to know that he was in striking distance in Round 22 but wouldn't poll. None the less he did us all proud :thumbsu:.

Well done Richo, It was gut wrenching to know that he was in striking distance in Round 22 but wouldn't poll. None the less he did us all proud :thumbsu:.

Yeah same here... :(

Amazing effort by an amazing person. Congratulations Richo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i agree with Ox ,well thats what i was thinking when they read the votes out if only we'd delisted bowden, so pissed off it's like being 9th again, a major kick in the teeth, richo should have been up the ground years ago used to play on the wing as a junior, poor bloke had a bit of a crook knee for the 2nd half of the season.
Then again maybe i had too much port to drink whilst watching :p
great season Richo absolutely gave your all again please give us some more years yet.

Richo is fantastic, if it wasn't Cooney winning it I wanted it to be Richo, actually I wanted them to tie for it in the last round.

Great player and absolutely fantastic and genuine bloke.

Richo is fantastic, if it wasn't Cooney winning it I wanted it to be Richo, actually I wanted them to tie for it in the last round.

Great player and absolutely fantastic and genuine bloke.

Would have been a popular tie.

Enjoy Cooneys Brownlow.:thumbsu:

Favourite opposition player, mainly because he's been Richmond's best player for so many years. Wanted him to win it so badly, but knew it wouldn't eventuate. Interesting to see two forwards in Richo and Franklin polling high, Buddy is a chance next few years.

A little story on Richo.

I was at the Richmond Essendon game this year right outside the players box for injured and reserves players. Richo was out that week with a bit of a hammy.

A kid, probably 9 or so was after an autograph and had been waiting very patiently outside the box for a good 15 minutes in the hope of getting an autograph.

At 3/4 time the non playing players were just having a chat and a laugh. An official opened the door to help the girl ask for an autograph. Kane Pettifer motioned for her to go away. Daniel Jackson, Tivendale and a few others just stood around as well appeared to not give a stuff.

Richo saw what was happening from the other end of the room and walked the length of it to make sure the girl went away with an autograph.

Oh...Kanye Pettifer promptly locked the door so no one else could disturb them...did his knee the next day...carma?

Anyway's this is about how awsome Richo is. How many times he has done things like that I get is in the 1000's. What a top bloke.

Shame you didn't win the brownlow this year big fella, but well done. You were certainly one of the fairest and definatley also the best.

Richo was very stiff.

Round 6 15kicks 13marks 12 handballs - 2 votes
Round 7 15 kicks 13 marks 7 handballs - 2 votes
Round 21 - 15 kicks 10 marks 3 handballs - 0 votes (newman got bog with 13 kicks 5 marks 3 handballs) Then again tucky got 17 kicks, 12 marks 14 handballs 2 goals and no votes.

Would have been great if he had won and he sticked to his original idea of not going !

I'm not one for role models But i have 1 Hero that will allways be my hero your a star RICHO. I should have backed him eachway at the 300's i got but F**K it im greedy like the big fella it's all or nothing lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Well Done Richo!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back