Well done

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 16, 2008
WA.
AFL Club
West Coast
Just thought I'd give you guys a bit of credit, you guys played better than us and you guys deserved the win.

Well done to all WA-Footy Fans on staying there after the game to give him awell deserved send off, I thought that was quite a great mark of respect.

Well done. Happy for McManus that you won, he has been one of my favorite players of all time (including eagles ones). I remember back before his first knee (which came in round 3), his games for the first 2 rounds were both 5 goal hauls playing at CHF, some of the most impressive games i've ever seen. Was always hoping that he would do it again but unforunately it never happened. Still a great career :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Go Eagles!

Thanks to the Eagles fans who have had the good sportsmanship to come and pay respect. Good on you guys, it was a great day at Subi. Not a bad match from your lot either really. They have come back from some pretty diabolical early season form to be pretty competitive lately.

Too good today and a fitting win for Macca's last game, deserved it.

I was hoping we might sneak a win but we didn't kick well in the last quarter and never truely looked in it.

Key forwards for Freo too good. Midfield pressure excellent. Good ball movement. Etc.

Enjoy it, your boys are on a roll. ;)

And now off to change my avatar and sig. :(

Yep, congrats to the dockers. Played better and wanted it more for Macca. Great to see both teams pay respect to Macca at the end and loved his kids getting in a team photo with him. :thumbsu:

BTW, I love Kepler, helped me get over the line in my DreamTeam match. :thumbsu::D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good on the weagles fans for being good losers, but it really is more fun when you're all angry and hating us ;)

You guys cheated - so you can stick your $20 up your arse coz you're not getting it.

Filthy scum

How's that?:p

Thought I'd also pay my respects to the performance of your team and to the last Freo original: Shaun McManus. Good luck to the bloke and his future endeavours.

Congrats on the win!

I have a few freo supporting friends so I'm bracing for some flak :(

(Just glad that i'm in Brisbane and they're all in perth so I won't have to face them :p)

Well done Purple Horde.

Far to good for us today...IMO it was a fairly scrappy game by both sides with neither side playing overly well but the fact we played absolute bollocks and you guys once again were able to capitalize on our stupid mistakes whereas we couldnt capitalize on yours to save our lives.

Pav and McPharlin tore us to shreds...Thought McPharlap was your best player yesterday but it was close between Luke and Pav for the medal and they went with the captain.

Both WA sides have alot of quality youngsters coming through (Never thought di say that about freo ;)) and both sides look good for the next few years and beyond.

Enjoy the win and enjoy not having a priority pick ;) and thanks for getting us one step clsoer to RICH!.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back