well well well, good ol' rex is full of ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 25, 2003
here
AFL Club
Collingwood
If anyone caught the ACA bit on Rex in Byron Bay, the one thing that stands out is that the young kids are certainly more lucid, more articulate and probably telling a better version of the story.

It wouldn't be like Rex to barge his way thru ,what he would consider, "lesser beings" and mouthing off, now would it?????

Kids deserve a medal, rex deserves another stiletto heel in the head from his relo again

The Dice Man said:
I honestly dont know the story, but from the sensationalist ads ACA have been airing over the weekend, it appears that there is a group involved in a brawl, and Rex is standing to the side of it just watching on. Looked a little tanked too by his body posture.

He cant plead intoxication, he said he had one sip of red and didnt like it, and thats all he had

Seems Rex is now trying to assume the higher moral ground, all I can see is the top of his scone sinking into the quagmire of crap he is spinning

FuManchu said:
If anyone caught the ACA bit on Rex in Byron Bay, the one thing that stands out is that the young kids are certainly more lucid, more articulate and probably telling a better version of the story.

It wouldn't be like Rex to barge his way thru ,what he would consider, "lesser beings" and mouthing off, now would it?????

Kids deserve a medal, rex deserves another stiletto heel in the head from his relo again

Hey it is ACA (CH9) we're talking about here, this would just be a square up for the hard time Niomi's show (CH7) gave Sam

FuManchu said:
He cant plead intoxication, he said he had one sip of red and didnt like it, and thats all he had

Seems Rex is now trying to assume the higher moral ground, all I can see is the top of his scone sinking into the quagmire of crap he is spinning

Like I said I dont really know the story apart from what little Ive read about it on here, and knowing ACA, that footage could've been from Argentina for all we know.

But it's probably fair to say words were exchanged, Rex thought his celebrity status in Melbourne would see him through safely, but the kids didnt know or give a damn who the hell he was.

Seems noone was injured badly so he and the media should just get over it. It's no big deal in my opion, only a large ego hurt.

The Dice Man said:
Like I said I dont really know the story apart from what little Ive read about it on here, and knowing ACA, that footage could've been from Argentina for all we know.

But it's probably fair to say words were exchanged, Rex thought his celebrity status in Melbourne would see him through safely, but the kids didnt know or give a damn who the hell he was.

Seems noone was injured badly so he and the media should just get over it. It's no big deal in my opion, only a large ego hurt.

I feel for the stiletto, having to extricate itself from the blanc mange that is rex's head

Leo.J said:
Journalism, yeah right.
front15n.jpg

The Dice Man said:

Oh dear they've conned some of you lot as well.

The loverly lads don' drink,don't do drugs,don't smoke **** and are just the opitomy of great up and coming good living citizens and sporting great works of art in the form of colourfull tattoos.

So was the Hitler youth.

Vulcan said:
Oh dear they've conned some of you lot as well.

The loverly lads don' drink,don't do drugs,don't smoke **** and are just the opitomy of great up and coming good living citizens and sporting great works of art in the form of colourfull tattoos.

So was the Hitler youth.

WTF are you trippin on man?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't believe anyone watches ACA and TOday Tonight anymore- there is no news value to thier shows.

FuManchu said:
I see you have your sarcasm detector set low tonite

Its on,I just have a problem with people using the term journalism or journalist in the same sentence as ACA or TT.

If you mention the name Andrew Bolte with those words it makes me convulse.

Leo.J said:
Its on,I just have a problem with people using the term journalism or journalist in the same sentence as ACA or TT.

If you mention the name Andrew Bolte with those words it makes me convulse.

hey, they all get paid under the award, ...................................................well while the award exists that is

Can't believe Rex actually compared Byron with Bali...what a tool. He was going on tonight about how he thought he was going to watch his son killed in front of him... a bit over the top and he seemed hysterical. The kids on the other hand actually seemed believable despite some of them looking 'rough,' their story seemed more truthfull than Rexs.

Jarryd_S said:
Gee, well if its on ACA it must be true. Not like them to bull********.

ACA weren't really presenting one side, they had Rex on to look at the video footage and he commented on it and gave his side and also did a taped interview. They also did a group interview with the kids involved, just showed that there was two sides to the story and after listening to the kids version and Rexs version, I know who I believe.

The footage they had was pretty bad and didn't really show anything. I believe the kids over Rex cause their story seems more realistic and truthful and less hysterical.

Baby Blue said:
ACA weren't really presenting one side, they had Rex on to look at the video footage and he commented on it and gave his side and also did a taped interview. They also did a group interview with the kids involved, just showed that there was two sides to the story and after listening to the kids version and Rexs version, I know who I believe.

The footage they had was pretty bad and didn't really show anything. I believe the kids over Rex cause their story seems more realistic and truthful and less hysterical.

They weren't the ones who got a hyding

Remove this Banner Ad

well well well, good ol' rex is full of ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Back