well well well, good ol' rex is full of ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Never watch ACA, TT, 60mins, local news etc. Has Rex ever explained why he didn't report the matter to the police? He didn't report it, so that indicates to me that he shot his mouth off or something else happened from 'his side' to start it all.

I watched the story out of a bit of intrigue following the ads on TV (agree with all the other posts this show is just plain rubbish)

The thing that got me was the footage they showed. Rex claimed to be held by three or four people whilst he struggled to get away from them as he watched his son get bashed and thought he was going to die.

Footage shows Rex looking slumped like he was **********ed and not being touched by a soul whilst he stood silent on the side lines of the fracas.

Don't think anyone will know who started it or why it happened but sure enough Rex has embellished the story for his own purposes and will be made to look like a fool if he pursues it.

Rex Hunt fares well in "favourite commentator" threads yet in this and the Qantas cutlery threads, he's universally condemned as a d...head. Even a dill can still be good at his job, I suppose but it's a bit of a mystery why he remains so popular.

O Grobbecker said:
Rex Hunt fares well in "favourite commentator" threads yet in this and the Qantas cutlery threads, he's universally condemned as a d...head. Even a dill can still be good at his job, I suppose but it's a bit of a mystery why he remains so popular.

Maybe that's a reflection on the quality of his competition, or lack thereof?

The Dice Man said:
I honestly dont know the story, but from the sensationalist ads ACA have been airing over the weekend, it appears that there is a group involved in a brawl, and Rex is standing to the side of it just watching on. Looked a little tanked too by his body posture.
yeah i saw he was just standing there at the time bet [well i saw it on today tonight] sensationalised it and did not show all of it at that who know will we ever know the truth

Joffaboy said:
So what you are saying is that straight edgers are just another mob of angst ridden teenagers intolerant of anything that does not accord to their skewed moral orthodxy?

A bit like ****ter bashing teenagers and christians?

maybe they also partake in a bit of moron bashing which hunt admirably fills the bill

The Fireman said:
Hunt and his son were beaten up by a gang of youths sprouting they don't like tourists and some of you w@nkers think they deserved it, I think some of you really need to have a good look at yourselves :eek:

you go off and hero worship Hunt, I still have his inane dribble ringing in my ears from 1989, and nothing seems to dissipate that nonsense

The Fireman said:
Hunt and his son were beaten up by a gang of youths sprouting they don't like tourists and some of you w@nkers think they deserved it, I think some of you really need to have a good look at yourselves :eek:
PS I am not a fan of Hunt.

Your idea of being beaten up and my idea of being beaten up are obviously far different.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Fireman said:
:confused: I don't like Hunt, it's morons like you that condone this type of thing that worries me.

when you flap your gums as much as he does, basically insulting all and sundry and walk around like king muck, then someone is going to knock you off your perch. Its the australian thing to do

FuManchu said:
when you flap your gums as much as he does, basically insulting all and sundry and walk around like king muck, then someone is going to knock you off your perch. Its the australian thing to do
Hmmm gang attacks the Australian way, mate best you find another country because it seems you have lost what this one is all about.

The Fireman said:
Hmmm gang attacks the Australian way, mate best you find another country because it seems you have lost what this one is all about.

gangs attacks, explains some of the St Kilda players behaviour over the years, dont be too prepared to criticise. perhaps he was gang attacked because he gang insulted. A mouth that big can insult many at once,

LOL

The Fireman said:
how fascinating, you have levels of being beaten up, please pass some gradients of gang assault by me.
This thread is unearthing some wierdos. :eek:

If you consider a scratch above your eye getting beaten up, I suggest you leave the comfort of your padded walls and have a look at the real world.

Geez there are some soft nimrods here.

FuManchu said:
gangs attacks, explains some of the St Kilda players behaviour over the years, dont be too prepared to criticise. perhaps he was gang attacked because he gang insulted. A mouth that big can insult many at once,

LOL
Bottom line is if you can't do the fighting yourself don't expect your mates to help do it for you.

The Dice Man said:
If you consider a scratch above your eye getting beaten up, I suggest you leave the comfort of your padded walls and have a look at the real world.

Geez there are some soft nimrods here.
I'm a soft nimrod and you condone gang attacks? That just don't add up in my book.
His son was admitted to hospital after a kicking.
You sound like the soft one here pal. :eek:

FuManchu said:
very true, but if he has gone the whole lot of them in one of his "youth of today" speeches, then maybe he got the end result of his "open mouth policy"
If thats what happened that makes it right to gang attack? Thats as weak as P**S
I am really getting worried about the mindset of some people today.
I have a question for you, would you have joined in ?

The Fireman said:
I'm a soft nimrod and you condone gang attacks? That just don't add up in my book.
His son was admitted to hospital after a kicking.
You sound like the soft one here pal. :eek:

When did I say I condoned it?

But there can be no doubting, you're either soft if you consider this a big issue, or you've never been weened off the nipple.

The Fireman said:
If thats what happened that makes it right to gang attack? Thats as weak as P**S
I am really getting worried about the mindset of some people today.
I have a question for you, would you have joined in ?

if he verbally or physically attacked me, i would have replied in type.

But I do fight my own fights and have avoided the gang mentality, but remember one little thing, our whole mentality as a nation is a gang mentality, right from our military thru to our policing.

Remove this Banner Ad

well well well, good ol' rex is full of ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Back