Werewolf Game Discussion Thread Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn’t even know he died, but at least he died how he lived - not playing werewolf
it’s come to my attention that he has actually died. i did not realise this and my post, whilst pretty funny, does makes me sound like a heartless arseh*le. Which i might be, but not when it comes to GUH - i loved that crazy old bastard!

it’s come to my attention that he has actually died. i did not realise this and my post, whilst pretty funny, does makes me sound like a heartless arseh*le. Which i might be, but not when it comes to GUH - i loved that crazy old bastard!
Come and watch his last ever Qooty game on Sunday at 5pm.

It is on this match thread:

Come and watch his last ever Qooty game on Sunday at 5pm.

It is on this match thread:

oh jmoo will be there

1722070213653.png

And soft.
Winona Ryder Movie GIF by filmeditor

No arsonist, no bueno.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent. There will be a game starting next week, but I'm moving to a new rental place this weekend (bastard landlords wanted to jack up the rent $150 per week). I had hoped to get it all up online yesterday or today, but I've gotta put it off for a bit while we pack everything into boxes.

Excellent. There will be a game starting next week, but I'm moving to a new rental place this weekend (bastard landlords wanted to jack up the rent $150 per week). I had hoped to get it all up online yesterday or today, but I've gotta put it off for a bit while we pack everything into boxes.
Landlords are so close to lampreys. They are both bloodsuckers.

Hope you get everything sorted. I have to turn my Dees brain off for a while.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Game Discussion Thread Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back