Werewolf Game Discussion Thread Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

This is why youā€™re a demureā€¦.well a princess anyway.
I think I pull off the Demure part pretty well! The princess bit is what I really suck at šŸ˜‰

Our parents often do that when weā€™re young. Still waiting on my tooth fairy money šŸ™„
yeah i remember when i lost all faith in my parents when i discovered santa wasnt real when mum left a note for my elder brother to put out the Christmans presents under tree while rest of family were on Vacation.

Hmmmm

So i never did tell my kids those lies about SANTA,Easter Bunny, Tooth fairy. But we still did the rituals.
Difference was they knew MUM and DAD bought them XMAS pressies
Mum and Dad bought them the Chocolates
Mum and dad gavr pocket money instead of the Tooth Fairy.

Yeah we were mean parents lol

yeah i remember when i lost all faith in my parents when i discovered santa wasnt real when mum left a note for my elder brother to put out the Christmans presents under tree while rest of family were on Vacation.

Hmmmm

So i never did tell my kids those lies about SANTA,Easter Bunny, Tooth fairy. But we still did the rituals.
Difference was they knew MUM and DAD bought them XMAS pressies
Mum and Dad bought them the Chocolates
Mum and dad gavr pocket money instead of the Tooth Fairy.

Yeah we were mean parents lol
**** that! Youā€™re only a kid once. Iā€™ve made up the most elaborate tales and my daughter believes still (sheā€™s 8 though) I told my daughter that they are all connected (the big 4) some how so they are always talking to each other about you.
So you need to be on your best behaviour always!

Santa - heā€™s the boss dog and the dude with the good list! However, Santa sends gifts of love so donā€™t be putting a bloody list together with a million things bc itā€™s JUST ONE!!!

The Easter bunny keeps an eye on you mid year and reports back to Santa hence the reward of chocolate or pyjamas! lol

The sleep fairy helps you sleep at night. The dust that she leaves in your eyes is actually sold to her from the tooth fairy!

Teeth are ground down into sleep dust! šŸ˜‚

So the next time you wipe sleep from your eyesā€¦ imagine that as crushed up teeth šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

The tooth fairy grade your teeth, leaves a note, some dental instructions and a small payment for buying the tooth for the sleep fairy!

So white lies are definitely okay with this stuff. šŸ«¶šŸ»

**** that! Youā€™re only a kid once. Iā€™ve made up the most elaborate tales and my daughter believes still (sheā€™s 8 though) I told my daughter that they are all connected (the big 4) some how so they are always talking to each other about you.
So you need to be on your best behaviour always!

Santa - heā€™s the boss dog and the dude with the good list! However, Santa sends gifts of love so donā€™t be putting a bloody list together with a million things bc itā€™s JUST ONE!!!

The Easter bunny keeps an eye on you mid year and reports back to Santa hence the reward of chocolate or pyjamas! lol

The sleep fairy helps you sleep at night. The dust that she leaves in your eyes is actually sold to her from the tooth fairy!

Teeth are ground down into sleep dust! šŸ˜‚

So the next time you wipe sleep from your eyesā€¦ imagine that as crushed up teeth šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

The tooth fairy grade your teeth, leaves a note, some dental instructions and a small payment for buying the tooth for the sleep fairy!

So white lies are definitely okay with this stuff. šŸ«¶šŸ»
See that why i dont do imagination

I just cant fool myself nor others .

I lost a bet with a couple of other BF posters.

If a game starts in the coming days I might not be here to sign up. I'll try and check in if it does.

Cheers

Did my last game break Werewolf?

I'm sorry folks.

I can run another one if no one else wants to, I prefer running them at the moment... Can do a Brooklyn99 or maybe one based on the Rookie?

I'm sorry folks.

I can run another one if no one else wants to, I prefer running them at the moment... Can do a Brooklyn99 or maybe one based on the Rookie?
Brooklyn99 would be fun mate šŸ‘šŸ»

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sorry folks.

Probably just footy finals, busy time of year, etc

Go for it if you want to! I missed the last one - would be keen to play one of your games.

I'm sorry folks.

More Harry!
#GIvevillageavig!

Thread is up.. If people want to do the tagging thing, I would appreciate it (just got called out to a client meeting).

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Game Discussion Thread Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back