Werewolf Game Discussion Thread Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I started with Used Car Salesman as the Fake Seer and Real Estate Agents as Flogs (which definitely fits), but then I realised they should be evil roles.

Doctor - Doctor
Dentist - Fake Doctor
Fireman - Arsonist
Union Head - Godfather
Real Estate Agent - Blackmailer
Used Car Salesman - Manipulator
Journalist - Seer
Newscorp Journalist - Fake Seer
Politician - Evasive Wolf
Stay At Home Mums - Flogs
This is great!

The mechanics of the game mean that any role might be evil or good. So you might have a game where the doctor is a big evil etc

This is great!

The mechanics of the game mean that any role might be evil or good. So you might have a game where the doctor is a big evil etc
But the action (protect during night phase) is the same either way. I like that!

Also, here's a couple more for you:

• Lawyer - roleblocks someone's action
  • Reality TV Videographer - intimidates someone to vote for another player
  • School Teacher - silences a player from posting in the thread
  • Influencer - Village idiot (aka no powers, lynch voted mean nothing, not counted towards any win conditions)

I really like the idea of an Intimidator being on the side of good haha.

Influencer - Village idiot (aka no powers, lynch voted mean nothing, not counted towards any win conditions)

I really like the idea of an Intimidator being on the side of good haha.
There's not much I wouldn't do to get a role like that.

Raz will have a conniption.
look I'm not saying that if I got Vig next game that I would do the funniest thing possible

Trying Not To Laugh GIF

That sounds great. Would you adapt as you go, or try and have all those events pre-planned/randomised from the start? WW generally follows the randomisation format, but I thought Raz's game (which I think he built some adaptation in as he went) was pretty great fun.
Yes mostly adaptive . Just some presets

Russell Brands Amulet might one day get to star in a BF WW game with a theme of "Cookers"

Russ would probably be on team Neutral and nicknamed "Rasputin".

Do we have to know how to play chess?
In Chess, the Princess piece goes between the King and the Queen at the start of the game.
It is a pink colour.

The Princess piece can move anywhere she bloody well likes on the board at any time.

Im A Princess GIF by Debby Ryan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really hope you play.

So many Princess jokes coming up in this game if you do.
I just googled and there is no princesses in chess mate 😳

In Chess, the Princess piece goes between the King and the Queen at the start of the game.
It is a pink colour.

The Princess piece can move anywhere she bloody well likes on the board at any time.

Im A Princess GIF by Debby Ryan

You’re not funny hey?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Game Discussion Thread Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back