2nds Werribee 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Victoria Development League

Werribee 0.4 3.7 4.7 5.10 (40)
Casey Scorpions 3.2 4.5 7.9 12.14 (86)

GOALS:
Werribee: Butt Barrack VanDenBerg Sharp Kershaw
Casey Scorpions: Baker 2 Muir 2 Freeman 2 Johnston 2 McDonald Hannon MacHaya Rutherford

BEST:
Werribee: Conway Petterwood Holman Nielson Sharp VanDenBerg
Casey Scorpions: Rutherford Gordon McDonald McInerney Wilson Hillard

AFL Victoria Development League

Werribee 0.4 3.7 4.7 5.10 (40)
Casey Scorpions 3.2 4.5 7.9 12.14 (86)

GOALS:
Werribee: Butt Barrack VanDenBerg Sharp Kershaw
Casey Scorpions: Baker 2 Muir 2 Freeman 2 Johnston 2 McDonald Hannon MacHaya Rutherford

BEST:
Werribee: Conway Petterwood Holman Nielson Sharp VanDenBerg
Casey Scorpions: Rutherford Gordon McDonald McInerney Wilson Hillard

Wow that's disappointing. Durdin should be bloody dominating that league if he is down there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was good. Saw stats that said he went at 80%
Yep. Pretty good. What I liked was his preparedness to take a hit to get a handball over or around someone to advantage. Definitely has inside potential with his handball and intensity. With his kicking, he should improve as he takes that little bit more time. He's often hitting the ball at high pace.

Was quiet later in the game.

Yep. Pretty good. What I liked was his preparedness to take a hit to get a handball over or around someone to advantage. Definitely has inside potential with his handball and intensity. With his kicking, he should improve as he takes that little bit more time. He's often hitting the ball at high pace.

Was quiet later in the game.

Had a hard tag in the 2nd half

Clarke was a bit disappointing today, bit of a front runner.
10 tackles is a good sign and would suggest that he's not a front runner and willing to get his hands dirty. Fair bit of respect being paid to him as well if he had a hard tag as a first year player.

10 tackles is a good sign and would suggest that he's not a front runner and willing to get his hands dirty. Fair bit of respect being paid to him as well if he had a hard tag as a first year player.

Front runner was probably a bit harsh,
There were a couple of examples especially when he should have pushed back to help his teammates but chose to run forward to provide an option. Teammate gets tackled and the footy gets turned over he is in the wrong place to defend. There was a few times where he didn't Shepard when he really needed to. Work in progress for the young fella

What was Fordham's story? 7 disposals sounds like his worst VFL game. Injury?

Not that I noticed. He appeared to be playing around HB and I do recall seeing him take a mark and thinking "oh, he is playing" at one stage.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Werribee 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back