2nds Werribee 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

My concerns were only there if he wasn't injured and they were holding him back because they didn't think he was ready for a VFL scratch match.

Apparently he did a minor shoulder in the gym and they've made the decision to break him in extremely slowly.

He mentioned Hibberd is by far the most physically ready, said he will be a beast in a couple of years, but like most of us, thinks Clarke is probably the most AFL ready.

Made the comment that he thinks we've struck gold with this crop.

Green was hopeful on Durdin, said Nielsen has only just returned to training so is a few weeks away.

Higgins wont be playing this week, but will play Rnd 1.

Good to see we're all good judges as well.

it was an intra club on friday afternoon, dont thinl there was too much intensity in it. Only a few north boys played I'm pretty sure.

It was described somewhere as match simulation. Yeah so intensity lacking.........

.......I think the AFL boys were on the match simulation wagon on Saturday....must have got the memo''s mixed up......:oops:

it was an intra club on friday afternoon, dont thinl there was too much intensity in it. Only a few north boys played I'm pretty sure.

Do you know what the plans are for next weekend r_f? A full scale VFL practice game against VFL opposition or Intra club? I'd expect a few North players to be rounding off their preseason in it whatever the plan.

Do you know what the plans are for next weekend r_f? A full scale VFL practice game against VFL opposition or Intra club? I'd expect a few North players to be rounding off their preseason in it whatever the plan.

Full scale I think. Walsh was asked the question as to whether Higgo would play. Negatore was the response.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Players given permission to play this week:

North Melbourne – Aaron Black, Ryan Clarke, Majak Daw, Trent Dumont, Sam Durdin, William Fordham, Mitchell Hibberd, Ben Jacobs, Brad McKenzie, Declan Mountford, Aaron Mullett, Robin Nahas, Braydon Preuss, Farren Ray, Joel Tippett, Kayne Turner, Corey Wagner, Mason Wood

the big lebowski Jay-Z RobZombie Kangaroos4eva Phillyroo Werribee v Coburg is to be played at Highgate Reserve Craigieburn. Both the Werribee and Coburg websites had different venues stated, thanks to roos_fanatic08 for the correction.

I hope Telstra don't have another day of network meltdown for those who early yesterday pencilled in Coburg City Oval as the venue. Thanks for clarifying Nate and r_f, on behalf of those intending to go.

Players given permission to play this week:

North Melbourne – Aaron Black, Ryan Clarke, Majak Daw, Trent Dumont, Sam Durdin, William Fordham, Mitchell Hibberd, Ben Jacobs, Brad McKenzie, Declan Mountford, Aaron Mullett, Robin Nahas, Braydon Preuss, Farren Ray, Joel Tippett, Kayne Turner, Corey Wagner, Mason Wood
So, Garner, Anderson, Thomas are all in the Rd 1 team then. Haven't added up the numbers, but is there a fight for one more spot (Jacobs, Dumont, Clarke, Turner, Wood, Mullett?) Does this mean LMac is in the Rd 1 team? Or is just as much about player management?

Good to see Durdin get a gig.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Werribee 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back