2nds Werribee 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the review numbers.

Pruess for me has so much upside. His athleticism is similar to Goldy's with such good agility and ability below the knees.

The difference is with Pruess is once he
Fills out (much like Goldy did) he is going to be even bigger than Goldy. With Such a big frame and big hips he'll be a struggle to move
He'll be a struggle to move alright, but that is more of a concern than anything else tbh... Preussy has shown some great signs, but his vertical jump is one of the worst I've ever seen from a footballer. He's still very young and has heaps of upside, but if he can't improve that dramatically over time i think he'll struggle to make it as an afl ruckman...

Should've got treloar to wear a pink skirt so he didn't get touched. It's a game of footy, wouldn't have mattered if it was Werribee or Ballan, they would have done the same thing.
True, but maybe not so if it was North he was up against. ;)

I've always wondered why that poster capitalises random words in his posts. But unfortunately now I can't ask him.

Is it a "day off" from all boards or just ours? The poor bastard will spontaneously combust if he has to go a day without posting.:oops:

Hey guys, Dave's done the wrong thing and copped his punishment and that should be the end of it here. Unless you have day to day contact with Dave, you don't understand what makes him tick or what he is up against in life. He is much loved on our board for his fanaticism and single mindedness. Please don't make fun of him by dredging up his videos etc. In fact, it would be kind of nice to take the video down.

Congratulations on playing well against us on Saturday - it was a close contest and your big boys and Wells looked in great form. All the best for 2016.:)

I am staying out of this one, but kudos to the vast majority of collingwood posters that conducted themselves with utter class on the mb and our board. As it is for both sides, it just takes 2-3 bad posters to create fights or tension.

Hey guys, Dave's done the wrong thing and copped his punishment and that should be the end of it here. Unless you have day to day contact with Dave, you don't understand what makes him tick or what he is up against in life. He is much loved on our board for his fanaticism and single mindedness. Please don't make fun of him by dredging up his videos etc. In fact, it would be kind of nice to take the video down.

Congratulations on playing well against us on Saturday - it was a close contest and your big boys and Wells looked in great form. All the best for 2016.:)

He's obviously got plenty of issues.

Maybe he should stick to your board where he is much loved and with his own

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am staying out of this one, but kudos to the vast majority of collingwood posters that conducted themselves with utter class on the mb and our board. As it is for both sides, it just takes 2-3 bad posters to create fights or tension.
NM posters are always welcome on our board. Some teams get a bit protective of their own, even forbidding opposition supporters from posting in certain threads, which I actually think invites more trouble than it prevents. I must take a look at your NAB game thread from Saturday while I am over your way. It is always interesting to view life from a different perspective!

NM posters are always welcome on our board. Some teams get a bit protective of their own, even forbidding opposition supporters from posting in certain threads, which I actually think invites more trouble than it prevents. I must take a look at your NAB game thread from Saturday while I am over your way. It is always interesting to view life from a different perspective!
You'll be scarred for life and be thankful that you don't have to live on this board sometimes;), gameday threads, are an experience, not necessarily a good one.

You'll be scarred for life and be thankful that you don't have to live on this board sometimes;), gameday threads, are an experience, not necessarily a good one.
Game day threads are best avoided as a poster in my experience. Posting on one in a loss is a bit like going to a party and getting blind then regretting next day what you did while inebriated. Game day threads are best avoided altogether by opposition supporters, cos it doesn't take much to get your head torn off, particularly if the home thread team is losing. Best to save comments for the post game analysis thread when tempers have cooled and opinions are more circumspect.

To be objective if that was Wells in Treloars position I'd be upset at Preuss in the heat of the moment. Especially being a practise VFL game. Would have to see the video to comment further.

Spoke to Tudor at a club function tonight, McKay has a slight shoulder injury atm.

Durdin will play VFL this week, Nielsen returned to training last week.

To be objective if that was Wells in Treloars position I'd be upset at Preuss in the heat of the moment. Especially being a practise VFL game. Would have to see the video to comment further.

But from a North perspective I'm happy we have a developing big man who's not afraid to hurt the opposition:thumbsu:

On ya Pruess

Preuss got 1 week for it - Will miss Rnd 1 of the VFL according to Brad Green.

Spoke to Tudor at a club function tonight, McKay has a slight shoulder injury atm.

Caugh...may have.........caugh..caugh

Jumped the gun......runs away

Caugh...may have.........caugh..caugh

Jumped the gun......runs away
Well, wasn't going to cough, nor run away, but curious to know:

What Tudor thought of your concerns re not playing these guys; or
What you now think, given your earlier concerns.

Well, wasn't going to cough, nor run away, but curious to know:

What Tudor thought of your concerns re not playing these guys; or
What you now think, given your earlier concerns.

My concerns were only there if he wasn't injured and they were holding him back because they didn't think he was ready for a VFL scratch match.

Apparently he did a minor shoulder in the gym and they've made the decision to break him in extremely slowly.

He mentioned Hibberd is by far the most physically ready, said he will be a beast in a couple of years, but like most of us, thinks Clarke is probably the most AFL ready.

Made the comment that he thinks we've struck gold with this crop.

Green was hopeful on Durdin, said Nielsen has only just returned to training so is a few weeks away.

Higgins wont be playing this week, but will play Rnd 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Werribee 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back