2nds Werribee 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Anderson playing is a good sign. Welcome back!!

Is Garner injured again. Maybe I missed it, but he isnt selected this week, so I wonder about last week, or previous weeks. I thought he was back!

You haven't heard the news yet have you? .. You do realise Bont is running for a seat at parliament this election..

Yep, running as a candidate for the newly-formed Bontempelli First Party.

Exciting times. Vote Goat.

obama+goat+Hope.jpg

Last edited:

Strange time for this thought to come up given what just happened but it maybe just occurred to me why Garner's not playing. We have a Thursday night game next week so perhaps he's being rested with an eye on that game and they don't want him to play off a 5-day turnaround.

Strange time for this thought to come up given what just happened but it maybe just occurred to me why Garner's not playing. We have a Thursday night game next week so perhaps he's being rested with an eye on that game and they don't want him to play off a 5-day turnaround.

I put it to you that others aren't playing this weekend at any level with that in mind also.

I put it to you that others aren't playing this weekend at any level with that in mind also.
Neilsens making his debut next week?! :eek:

But seriously, you think that if we were playing next Saturday instead of Thursday one or more of Swallow, Cunnington or Waite would have got up tonight?

It's off topic but yes, I saw them train and I bet one or two of the injured players could've played tonight if it was a final. Obviously it wasn't and our 10-2 record prior to the weekend affords us the luxury of being able to take no risks.

No garner is a worry. Only played the one game back so not sure why he's not in. Even with a 5 day break you think he'd get a half

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Werribee 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back