2nds Werribee 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

With atley possibly being out might open the door for evw or Hibberd to come on maybe seeing as they're isn't much hbf depth atm
With Wagner looking likely to debut I highly doubt we will play 2 debutants against hawthorn. Also taking into account dumont has only played a handful of games and will also likely lineup.
If a defender goes out hansen will come in and there will be a shuffle around. That's the Scott way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Durdin the bigger worry of the two by a long way I reckon.

Early days for McKay he was coming from a long way back. In the games I've watched Durds play he just seems to be floating, he has a severe lack of intensity when playing as a forward. Think he should be moved the CHB asap.

Early days for McKay he was coming from a long way back. In the games I've watched Durds play he just seems to be floating, he has a severe lack of intensity when playing as a forward. Think he should be moved the CHB asap.
was good as a forward against the academy kids earlier in the year, kicked four and looked like the player we thought we'd drafted but has been beaten comprehensively by every opponent playing against men. I reckon it's still a strength thing for sammy, remember those preseason clips where he was outbodied McKay? That's probably why McKay has looked the more dangerous forward.

Like McKenzie?
Does his significant female need to be abused too?

Say what?
Just following the theme of the club drafting 'good nice blokes'. And that he may need to play angry and add a bit of mongrel to his game to really excell

Last edited:

They're both coming from a long way back to be honest. Durdin always looked like a long term project and last year's injury wouldn't have helped. For his confidence it would be worth moving him back. I suppose we also have to keep in mind what works for Werribee. If he goes back this season he may have to stay in Dev league.

It's clearly not ideal at the moment, but I'd personally wait to see what transpires in 2017 before making any calls on him.

They're both coming from a long way back to be honest. Durdin always looked like a long term project and last year's injury wouldn't have helped. For his confidence it would be worth moving him back. I suppose we also have to keep in mind what works for Werribee. If he goes back this season he may have to stay in Dev league.

It's clearly not ideal at the moment, but I'd personally wait to see what transpires in 2017 before making any calls on him.
Exactly. Big guys take a long time. Unless you're a freak like Weitering. Tom Boyd can't even get a game and he's earning $1mil/season.

We have Hansen, Black and Maj as the next KP's in line so they have plenty of time to develop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I would like to know, from club insiders or development coaches, are they at least seeing good signs from our young talls?
I am fine to wait for another 12 months but sooner or later they need to start to dominate VFL. Start having some breakout games, similar to young Silvagni at Northern Blues. One would hope that this would begin to occur some time next season.

What I would like to know, from club insiders or development coaches, are they at least seeing good signs from our young talls?
I am fine to wait for another 12 months but sooner or later they need to start to dominate VFL. Start having some breakout games, similar to young Silvagni at Northern Blues. One would hope that this would begin to occur some time next season.
Big wraps on both of them, be patient!

Was hoping you guys could tell me how Mitch Hibberd is going. Tell me he's playing in the midfield and not being wasted of halfback. If he plays in the guts has super potential moves very well great hand tall the modern midfielder
Thanks for the update

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Werribee 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back