Competitions West Coast board DT league 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

im keen if theres still any spots :)
done very well last 2 years with finishes both years inside the top 2000

Well, I'm not going to create another league. :)

If someone else wants to though, that is their choice

Well I'd be happy to set up a division 2 or 3 from whoevers left, it's not that hard to do. 360 could you let me know how many leagues you set up, the league names and the people that missed out and I'll set up another 1 or 2 for those that are left over. :)

Well I'd be happy to set up a division 2 or 3 from whoevers left, it's not that hard to do. 360 could you let me know how many leagues you set up, the league names and the people that missed out and I'll set up another 1 or 2 for those that are left over. :)
Even if there arent enough people for the last league, you can join up to 5 leagues so other people from the other divisions can join again to make the numbers.

Even if there arent enough people for the last league, you can join up to 5 leagues so other people from the other divisions can join again to make the numbers.

A quick check of this thread would suggest we will have almost enough for one more league. I'll just make sure that 360 has only set up the one league so that I don't miss anyone else out.

Yeah I have run out of leagues to do a BF WCE Div. 4.

I have done three leagues actually.

These are the posters that are assinged to one of the three divisions.

360noscope
Double the Fist
The Falcon Strike
eagles rule
WCE phil
daddy 4 eyes
Obeanie1
Suzuki Swift
gbp420
Ambrose Burnside
Matera92
fryzie
smashing
SwiftNShuey
Ghossein
oohaahmarklecras
BlueandGoldforever
WCErevival
Sw3ET
Swooshy14
Yellow Feathers
mdenn69
ShueyIsAGun
The Gtrain
Astro35
Hap Hapablap
ThePuma #9
getgaff
Wirra for PM
run2dmax
jorel6669
sdb4884
UpForGrabs
Jezza
greennick
sp00ky
JegsatWurk
WC Eagles
Biggie
Lyyynnnchy
Xavi6
stuart27

NOT in Division order yet. But you know what division you are in because I would have sent you a PM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I will make sure all leagues are full by round 1. That is where reserves come in handy!

I appreciate that you can't make any more leagues and thats fine, I'll be happy to make a fourth if needed. Once your leagues are all full could you let me know?

Yep. I appreciate you co-operation.

There will be bound to be some posters who dont enter therefore I would like you to post in the coaches box on the DT site you username from BigFooty.

Cheers.

Dont know if you've already finalised the leagues or whatever -

For what its worth i came in about 1200 overall, was going for a league win though which i got.

Everyone has registered already for division 1. No reserves needed.

Whearas 3 people still haven't registered in division 2 and two in division 3.

I I dont get these people to register soon then I may have to use reserves.

We're also still missing someone in WCE Blue division. We also have 1 person yet to finalise a preliminary team so we need at least 1 person to begin with and possibly a second soon.

Entry code is 262893

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions West Coast board DT league 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back