West Coast > Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Poo side on
If we wanted to forge a rivalry with an established club, I'm sure we would like to have it with a club that has integrity & competitiveness, not some hack of a cheating club who have won 3 spoons in the naughties.

BTW thanks for Kennedy:)
There is a word not often connected with West Coast

Awww... would'ja just look at all these west coast supporters with 2011 join dates? funny how we never seem to see any with 2010 join dates.

Wonder what happened in 2011 that didn't happen in 2010?

Yeah nah. WCE had a nice run of injuries and some veteran players that had last-hoorah kinda years, much like Essendon in 1993. Even then, at full strength, you could barely beat an injury riddled Carlton outfit on your own patch with an unusually out-of-form Judd. You got your head buried so deep in the sand you're probably still repeating to yourself that Cousins isn't a druggie.

Yeah nah. WCE had a nice run of injuries and some veteran players that had last-hoorah kinda years, much like Essendon in 1993. Even then, at full strength, you could barely beat an injury riddled Carlton outfit on your own patch with an unusually out-of-form Judd. You got your head buried so deep in the sand you're probably still repeating to yourself that Cousins isn't a druggie.

hahaha... you should check out some of his main board posts. Speaks volumes about his ability to look objectively at his own team:

It will certainly be tough to crack the starting 22 with lots of quality and depth within our list although once Hill gets there he should make the AA team fairly easily. Of course this is keeping in mind he doesn't get injured nor does he get suspended for 10+ weeks, etc.

I think next year will not only see us through to the grand final but it will be a year of breakthroughs for alot of our players. For example I would assume Shuey and Naitanui would also make the AA team given that they have another good year again.
Um... I don't think I've seen a more one-eyed supporter than you, your team won't make the Grand Final (Pre-lim at best).

Won't make the grand final? Umm... not sure if i should take this seriously. Did you see us this year with our dominant top 4 peformance. We have the most underrated list in the comp. Gaff, Shuey, NicNat, Darling, etc. They will be driving us to the top for at least the next 8-9 years, perhaps beyond considering most of them are teenagers.

To think that only last year they collected their first spoon after a paltry 23 years. And next year? Grand Final beckons apparently...

I know what you are saying but time has/will show the greatest Eagle is and will always be C Judd. Thanks to the opium den for him

I beg to differ, Woosha 2 x premiership captain & 1 x time premiership coach (to date) would show that he has been more influential & therefore greater than C Judd.

Too bad he can't even get you to a prelim.
3 years ago you said "in the 8"
3 months ago you were saying "win a final"
this time next year he will have another premiership medal

I beg to differ, Woosha 2 x premiership captain & 1 x time premiership coach (to date) would show that he has been more influential & therefore greater than C Judd.
influential..........surely Cuz would take the mantle after "influencing" so many WC rookies over the years

WCE might have the great man Obama as a fan, but Carlton has Olivia Newton-John, Tina Arena KISS and Gilly as celebrity fans - Beat that !!! :D :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 years ago you said "in the 8"
3 months ago you were saying "win a final"
this time next year he will have another premiership medal

10dxohe.jpg

Awww... would'ja just look at all these west coast supporters with 2011 join dates? funny how we never seem to see any with 2010 join dates.

Wonder what happened in 2011 that didn't happen in 2010?

I think it was the same thing that happened to Carlton in 2002, 2005 and 2006.

PS: Perhaps you need to look harder for the join dates, dunce.

I bet you repeated this to yourself over and over while weeping after the semi final loss. :eek:

What was Carlton's excuse for the Round 14 loss then? Judd unusually out of form - or just getting toweled up by Selwood. Seems there may be another head in the sand perhaps...

PS:

art-svCARLTONPLYERS-420x0.jpg

:):thumbsu:

can see why you win awards bender

If it makes you feel any better, the season I just finished on AFL Live had Carlton placed at 6th at the end of the season.

That oughtta get Ratts a further extension on his current contract if it comes to fruition in 2012. :thumbsu:

If it makes you feel any better, the season I just finished on AFL Live had Carlton placed at 6th at the end of the season.

That oughtta get Ratts a further extension on his current contract if it comes to fruition in 2012. :thumbsu:
well richmond I am lead to believe is 1, Geel Coll must be in the mix still and lets include Hawks without an injury so that is 1 2 3 4. Freo with a new coach or the bears with a fit Fev........6 th sounds about right

well richmond I am lead to believe is 1, Geel Coll must be in the mix still and lets include Hawks without an injury so that is 1 2 3 4. Freo with a new coach or the bears with a fit Fev........6 th sounds about right

Might as well engrave Carlton's name on the cup right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast > Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back