West Coast Conspiracy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 3, 2008
perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Surely the AFL have an agenda to gift the eagles a premiership. The umpiring in their games at home or away is beyond belief and i can no longer endure watching them play. The amount of frees leading to set shots on goal is appalling.

Their draw is also very sus. They only play 2 top 8 teams from last year twice. Of the remaining sides from the top 8 in 2011, they play Sydney, Geelong, St kilda and Carlton all at home. The Blues game comes off an eagle's bye, after the blues have had 3 weeks of consecutive 6 day breaks. The Geelong game is played at home the third week in a row for the eagles and the hawks game saw hawthorn play the grand finalists from the previous year in the 2 games leading into it. The eagles also have a handy 9 day break (since when has WA had Thursday night footy?) leading into the away clash with collingwood.

Is it just me, or do others think the AFL wants an eagles premiership?

All jokes aside, woeful umpiring tonight. Bad decisions did go both ways but the majority definitely favouring West Coast.

The game against north melbourne earlier in the year was the most biased umpiring I have ever seen. The umpires just did everything in their power to get the eagles over the line, and i dont like north melbourne

Surely the AFL have an agenda to gift the eagles a premiership. The umpiring in their games at home or away is beyond belief and i can no longer endure watching them play. The amount of frees leading to set shots on goal is appalling.

Their draw is also very sus. They only play 2 top 8 teams from last year twice. Of the remaining sides from the top 8 in 2011, they play Sydney, Geelong, St kilda and Carlton all at home. The Blues game comes off an eagle's bye, after the blues have had 3 weeks of consecutive 6 day breaks. The Geelong game is played at home the third week in a row for the eagles and the hawks game saw hawthorn play the grand finalists from the previous year in the 2 games leading into it. The eagles also have a handy 9 day break (since when has WA had Thursday night footy?) leading into the away clash with collingwood.

Is it just me, or do others think the AFL wants an eagles premiership?

It seem's that way too me also . I stopped watching eagles games at home years ago , also the crows home games , just too infuriating for a fan of victorian teams playing there . Watch some of the bombers matches interstate especially and it's understandable why our away record has been so poor . I posted about this about a year back and have been proven correct through verified fact this season how much umpires favor West Coast .
I laugh at the comment's from people ' yeah eagles got the umpire decision's but it didn't win the game for them ' ****ing bullshit , umpiring decision's decisively effect result's of matches , effect the flow of the game , to say otherwise is just sticking your head in the sand .
Matches at Subi are blatantly unfair contest's . There's no logic for West Coast domination at home games , it's obvious the umpiring help's it get over the line .

I don't buy into any conspiracy theories but the idea that West Coast players receive a lot of free kicks because they are "first to the ball" is flawed. I don't recall Geelong, St. Kilda and Collingwood facing questions about umpiring every week when they were the dominant teams in the competition. There are clearly other factors in play, such as the crowds at Subiaco and techniques used by players.

The umpires just need to use their brains more when making decisions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i must agree withe the OP. a WCE v collingwood GF will raise so much more revenue than a Carlton Collingwood GF, that would have little interest. would anyone even turn up?!?

Darling ducked when he was tackled around the waist,Carltons forwards are locked up in tackles before the ball arrives ,Cox gets a kick because he is holding on to Jamisons jumper and Garlett tackles Masten who ran 10 bloody paces with ample opportunity to dispose of the footy for no kick.
Dean Margetts is from Perth and the Eagles are blatant cheats.

People have short memories, West Coast had a win taken off them from an incorrect decision two weeks ago

Stop pretending to be objective, we all know you're also a part of the West Coast conspiracy.

I'm getting pretty bored of the crap West Coast are getting at this point.

Against North Melbourne at Subi there was some of the worst Umpiring i've ever seen, which was the week that the ducking/West Coast are cheaters comments really started to take off.

But since then i've seen the Umpiring to them improve. And tonight the number of bad decisions was very low. 2 bad decisions led to a goal. It's unfortunate when that happens but unfair to West Coast, who played well tonight, to say that they were gifted the 4 points.

It's because Andy D was getting his whiz from Ben and his hookers through Chickie, meanwhile Gardy got some pics of Andy getting blown by a hooker snorting the old okenfenoke. He passed em on to Woosh who didn't want to use them but when he was about to be sacked in 2010 for letting Tom Swifts hair desecrate the Eagles jumper he cracked and got on the phone.
And the rest is history!

Stop pretending to be objective, we all know you're also a part of the West Coast conspiracy.

22026077.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back