West Coast Conspiracy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely the AFL have an agenda to gift the eagles a premiership. The umpiring in their games at home or away is beyond belief and i can no longer endure watching them play. The amount of frees leading to set shots on goal is appalling.

Their draw is also very sus. They only play 2 top 8 teams from last year twice. Of the remaining sides from the top 8 in 2011, they play Sydney, Geelong, St kilda and Carlton all at home. The Blues game comes off an eagle's bye, after the blues have had 3 weeks of consecutive 6 day breaks. The Geelong game is played at home the third week in a row for the eagles and the hawks game saw hawthorn play the grand finalists from the previous year in the 2 games leading into it. The eagles also have a handy 9 day break (since when has WA had Thursday night footy?) leading into the away clash with collingwood.

Is it just me, or do others think the AFL wants an eagles premiership?

Hmmm, really. That's just fascinating:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Surely the AFL have an agenda to gift the eagles a premiership. The umpiring in their games at home or away is beyond belief and i can no longer endure watching them play. The amount of frees leading to set shots on goal is appalling.

Their draw is also very sus. They only play 2 top 8 teams from last year twice. Of the remaining sides from the top 8 in 2011, they play Sydney, Geelong, St kilda and Carlton all at home. The Blues game comes off an eagle's bye, after the blues have had 3 weeks of consecutive 6 day breaks. The Geelong game is played at home the third week in a row for the eagles and the hawks game saw hawthorn play the grand finalists from the previous year in the 2 games leading into it. The eagles also have a handy 9 day break (since when has WA had Thursday night footy?) leading into the away clash with collingwood.

ridiculous absolutely ridiculous,

why in the world would the afl want to award us a premiership? after the shit our club did to tarnish the brand, apparently according to your folk burying the shit under the carper and sacking a druggie player only for the afl to bring him back 2 weeks later.

troll bay 13 is that way

The Eagles can't be looking forward to playing finals in Melbourne either.

Neither can Blues.

But on a serious note, I went to both melb finals last year for West Coast v Cats and Pies, and we did alright in the Pies game. Sure we wont start favourites, but if favourites always won there would be no bookies. Winning a flag was never meant to be easy.

Get a fu&&&n life. Unbelievable.

Another Eagles win yet another Victorian crybaby thread. Becoming very old.

Yes the VFL really do favour the Eagles..always haveo_O

Well unless Carlton pull their finger out of their asses they wont be playing finals full stop.
I don't dispute that.

But it is totally irrelevant to the post I was replying to and the point I was making.

I'm pretty sure the op is on to something. It's all a devious plot George Bush came up with, on a fake moon...with tupac.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OP doesn't make sense. Why the hell would the AFL want to gift WC a premiership? They have plenty of members, they are financially sound and already have three premierships in their short history.

Why wouldn't they gift a premiership to a team that is struggling financially or has a low membership base? Or one of the non AFL state teams where they want to 'grow' the game?

The hysteria surrounding West Coast tonight is unbelievable and this coming from a Freo supporter :oops:

Yes its conspiracy..I mean the VFL made us change our uniform FOR OUR HOME GAME to accomodate a Victorian side

The favourtism from the VFL towards us just does not stop o_O

<coff> Motive, anyone? Seriously... what's the motive behind this heinous crime? We're the flashy drug club. Shouldn't we be stripped premierships or something. Like your Melbourne rugby team... whatever it's called.

Woah, woah, woah. Back up there. They only play TWO teams from last year's top 8 twice? That's frigging unbelievable. After all, teams only play 5 teams twice, and due to the Derby, that only leaves 4 random teams. So 2 of the 4 random teams came from last year's top 8?? And they're not even the good teams either, Collingwood and Hawthorn are shit this year. Obviously gifting them games by making them play Brisbane twice. What a conspiracy.

Woah, woah, woah. Back up there. They only play TWO teams from last year's top 8 twice? That's frigging unbelievable. After all, teams only play 5 teams twice, and due to the Derby, that only leaves 4 random teams. So 2 of the 4 random teams came from last year's top 8?? And they're not even the good teams either, Collingwood and Hawthorn are shit this year. Obviously gifting them games by making them play Brisbane twice. What a conspiracy.

Hold up their sonny. No logic and facts in this thread thank you very much. Now on ya bike.

People have short memories, West Coast had a win taken off them from an incorrect decision two weeks ago

You're not talking about the West Coast v Brisbane game are you?

The umpires did their best to win that game for West Coast as well, if West Coast got one incorrect decision against them it was more than outweighed by the number of incorrect decisions that went against Brisbane like the head high from Glass against Green in the last couple of minutes.

The free kicks were 21-13 in West Coast's favour in that game, yeah but they were robbed.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back