Game Day West Coast Eagles vs Essendon Braves

Who will win?

• Eagles

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • Essendon

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • It doesn't matter, Jobe was so brave....

Votes: 73 65.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Midfield is off the boil, 2 weeks in a row, big time. We have lost our mojo in the midfield.

Selwood has changed the dynamic.

It's pretty clear to me.

Selwood has changed the dynamic.

It's pretty clear to me.
Do have to say although Masten has got heaps of the ball about every time it's ended up being a turn over. has been really disappointing today with his disposal efficiency.
The class of Lecras needs to show him how's it's done.

Yeo has looked a bit under the weather since his return, but I can't tell if that is just due to less opportunity in the centre.

Wasn't there suggestion he would be rested for another week after suspension due to carrying an injury?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

41 disposals less at half time

Big drop in Midfield Numbers

Gaff 16
Priddis 15

Daylight

Masten 11
Lecras 11
Selwood 10

Cripps 10
Shuey 9

Daylight

Yeo 7
Hurn 7
Duggan 6

Daylight

Ellis 5

Yep Masten has had concrete hands too.

Selwoods appearance with Priddis allows opposition players to heavily tag and nullify Shuey at the ruck. When Yeo is there, his quick hands, stable core and bullocking manner allows Shuey the freedom to feed off that quick release and cause damage.

Scott can even free his ****ing arms & causes ball up after ball up.

He is really starting to get to me, considering we all know how well Elliot goes in the guts.

Mind boggling.

As a counterpoint to all the negativity in this thread, Wellingham is having another great game. Reads the play really well. Gaff has been great too, although it seems they're not paying much attention to him.

41 disposals less at half time

Big drop in Midfield Numbers

Gaff 16
Priddis 15

Daylight

Masten 11
Lecras 11
Selwood 10

Cripps 10
Shuey 9

Daylight

Yeo 7
Hurn 7
Duggan 6

Daylight

Ellis 5
Suppose that's a good thing we are being 5 goals up and scope for improvement in the second half we could blow it out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day West Coast Eagles vs Essendon Braves

Back