Game Day West Coast Eagles vs Essendon Braves

Who will win?

• Eagles

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • Essendon

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • It doesn't matter, Jobe was so brave....

Votes: 73 65.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If this was a better opposition, we'd be getting flogged.

Our workrate is horrid, pathetic.

I blame that $hithole in Tasmania

Essendon are just trying to make this game as scrappy as possible, same as the Gold Coast with Freo earlier. It's an effective tactic if the team is a low-skilled team but it makes it a shocking game to watch.

Scott Selwood last week
Masten this week.
It's pretty easy to see who the weak links are in that midfield.

Sheed Duggan should and will overtake these two spuds.
That's our weakness right there that continually bring us down.
Nope, Selwood and Masten are our leaders and they have played great games in the past

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is this fox footy commentating shit. "Go bombers, go go go." Absolutely gobsmacked at how that is seen as 'ok'
Only message they will hear is people cancelling subs because they are shit. Otherwise they couldnt give a flying ****.

Surprised people are criticising Priddis, has been one of our best imo. Midfield setup looks so different though, I'm a fan of Selwood much more so than most on here but he needs to go to the WAFL from a structure point of view if this is how we go. Yeo is not a forward, he is a gem midfielder who had 10-12 Brownlow votes in a month of footy three weeks ago. As a mid. As. A. Mid.

But Matt and Scooter can run all day, they tackle a lot, they are tough inside .... :p
priddis is actually pretty decent and I wouldn't be blaming him at all for the troubles in our midfield. he puts the effort in week in week out and does create with great hands.

Selwood and Masten are the two who should be gone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day West Coast Eagles vs Essendon Braves

Back