Game Day West Coast Eagles vs The Windy Hill Injectors (A.K.A the return of Brad Scott week)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how Gaff will respond after being under the microscope. Will he play his usual cooked schtick, or try to take the game on?

If its the usual then it makes sense to cut our losses and cannibalise him for spare parts to get NN, Shuey etc back on the park again.

I wonder how Gaff will respond after being under the microscope. Will he play his usual cooked schtick, or try to take the game on?

If its the usual then it makes sense to cut our losses and cannibalise him for spare parts to get NN, Shuey etc back on the park again.
I don't know if he is physically capable of taking the game on tbh

When you look at Gaff's history, how much he's been paid and what he's achieved - how much impact he has on games - then compare him to other Eagles wingers eg - Embley...it's quite likely another reason why we are where we are today, it all adds up, or breaks down? The plodding autobot...

Gaff gives 100% every week, he is what he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talk about underwhelming changes/sub…

Our chances are definitely gone now...
Season 4 Crying GIF by The Simpsons

Every time a commentator says Tyson Stengle I'm expecting them to say Stenglein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back