2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL Watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks. Might be okay for the stand alone clubs but can’t imagine Freo or us are happy about it.

Also remember our players had no ressies for the first two (three?) games.

Bit of a dogs breakfast for development.
Yeah. AFL play 23 games and WAFL play 18 rounds so something has gotta give. Unofficial game might be the go

Yeah. AFL play 23 games and WAFL play 18 rounds so something has gotta give. Unofficial game might be the go
So 10 matches a year us or Peel have no match. I’m sure the ‘VFL’ teams have a better setup. (And don’t start me - Victorian FL but contains Qld and NSW!)

Do we need some creative solutions? I don’t know, divide state into ten zones, we (and Peel) then play each of their ‘best of’ teams once. Or some such.

Can’t be optimum just having an extra five training sessions.

seriously how could we not patch that up?

as far as I could tell it was just a blood nose

I think it kept stopping and starting, and coz it was one of those bandages where they do the fix like a blindfold but under the nose he kept taking it off thinking it had stopped and could finally breath properly it started again.

Wafl used to play 20 games a few years back but decided to cut it to 18 games to save costs.
Anyone who looks at attendances will see how woeful attendances are at west coast games.
Any team playing West coast three times in a year and two being at home will most probably not break even.
Also means you play very team twice
Lets' face it Eagles supporters don't attend Wafl games.

Wafl used to play 20 games a few years back but decided to cut it to 18 games to save costs.
Anyone who looks at attendances will see how woeful attendances are at west coast games.
Any team playing West coast three times in a year and two being at home will most probably not break even.
Also means you play very team twice
Lets' face it Eagles supporters don't attend Wafl games.
Fair draw seems enough. No reason if the Eagles and Dockers want game time for their ressies they don’t just organise an unofficial game between them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw your post and checked out his stats. 17 possessions as a dropped AFL mid in the WAFL isn't dominating by any stretch.

He got punched (in a marking contest) in the face halfway through the third, went off with a blood rule (nose) then, plus twice more in the last and lost a heap of field time and momentum and had that messed up bandage that restricts breathing. Was having a very good game up until then.

Stats not telling the full story obviously.

He got punched (in a marking contest) in the face halfway through the third, went off with a blood rule (nose) then, plus twice more in the last and lost a heap of field time and momentum and had that messed up bandage that restricts breathing. Was having a very good game up until then.

I know you 'watched the game', but someone has seen a few numbers on a stat sheet so you should probably stand down.

Promising to hear. Often "possessions" vs "influence" are two different things as well.

Will Collins is too good for the WAFL .

Speed , precision kick , great overhead mark . Torpedoe out of defence last quarter , brave went astray bounced nicely SD win ......

Goal of the year also

BOG should have persisted.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL Watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back