Mega Thread West Coast Rebuild and Other Lolz - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes your correct we are sick of the obsession the West has over nn and hr.

You love the attention.
Well, I live in Brisbane and don't read the West, so I don't really care.

Perhaps you should direct your whining to the Freo-supporting sports editor in future?

Perhaps you should direct your whining to the Freo-supporting sports editor in future?

I don't buy the rag it's not worth it. He's just doing what the owners want.

Karen GIF by MOODMAN

Ironic that Freo supporters are slagging off a Premiership coach because an Ex WCE Premiership Player was quoted by the Worst, you got nothing!.

Ironic that Freo supporters are slagging off a Premiership coach because an Ex WCE Premiership Player was quoted by the Worst, you got nothing!.

Isnt it ironic that an Ex WCE premiership player is attacking his own.

There ya go.

It's like rai-yee-aiiiinn on your wedding day !!

Got Nothing? The only reason Simpson should be away from the club is if it’s for a deeply personal cause. Any other reason is unacceptable.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Got Nothing? The only reason Simpson should be away from the club is if it’s for a deeply personal cause. Any other reason is unacceptable.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
Yeah;) Look, you should send this off to Simmo and i am sure he will consider your astute advice:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
Freo supporter helps turn Simmo's attitude around

Those headlines would look great on the daily rag
I'd love to read the letters to the editor and talk back radio about his absence but I don't read/listen to that shit.

Can anyone else fill us in?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Legit upgrade on Simmo

Has to be done
Yeah, Collingwood Collingwood'd in 2018 being five goals up and losing.

Simpson would have been long gone if not for that choke and a miracle kick.

Yeah, Collingwood Collingwood'd in 2018 being five goals up and losing.

Simpson would have been long gone if not for that choke and a miracle kick.
Yeah,,,not that we clicked into gear after the first quarter or anything hey?
Here's a thing for you though Hero, I reckon we will win our next Grandy before you.
What say you , 5-0 you think?

Here's a thing for you though Hero, I reckon we will win our next Grandy before you.
Considering you won't be in the finals again until at least 2030 I wouldn't count on it.

It was more likely under Nisbett

He had a lot of influence with the VAFL

Now he's cooked then very little chance

It was more likely under Nisbett

He had a lot of influence with the VAFL

Now he's cooked then very little chance
West Coast just seem to keep making worse and worse decisions as times go on, there could be some dark days ahead, considering how dark it already is, I don't want to see what that becomes.

West Coast just seem to keep making worse and worse decisions as times go on, there could be some dark days ahead, considering how dark it already is, I don't want to see what that becomes.

Same

It's not nice to see how they have fallen. It's pitiful

Same

It's not nice to see how they have fallen. It's pitiful
From being a powerhouse in the AFL that would often compete financially with the other heavyweights in the competition, to having arguably the worst season a team has ever had in competition history, there doesn't seem to be any positive signs in sight.

From being a powerhouse in the AFL that would often compete financially with the other heavyweights in the competition, to having arguably the worst season a team has ever had in competition history, there doesn't seem to be any positive signs in sight.

Yeah it's truly tragic

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bloody hell, you guys crack me up. There is every possibility we finish higher than you guys next year.
I noticed nobody challenged me for us getting a Grandy before you guys, that's how insecure freo fans are.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bloody hell, you guys crack me up. There is every possibility we finish higher than you guys next year.
I noticed nobody challenged me for us getting a Grandy before you guys, that's how insecure freo fans are.

Surely you could have fit one more smiley face on that comment... I mean Cmon man... try harder .

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread West Coast Rebuild and Other Lolz - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back