Mega Thread West Coast Rebuild and Other Lolz - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

A Weagles/Freo lovefest - is there anything more sickening?

Rhetorical question.

Of course there is. Just take a gander at the reciprocal reach arounds by Total Tosser and Sausage Flogger šŸ¤¢
Kevin Brown GIF by Salford Red Devils

A Weagles/Freo lovefest - is there anything more sickening?

Rhetorical question.

Of course there is. Just take a gander at the reciprocal reach arounds by Total Tosser and Sausage Flogger. It puts your lame grooming to shame šŸ¤¢

Seems to be The WA clubs are united in a Vic-Bias whinge fest right now , like its our fault Freo can't win a flag or The Eagles have made some horrific list management and contract extensions since 2018.

Seems to be The WA clubs are united in a Vic-Bias whinge fest right now , like its our fault Freo can't win a flag or The Eagles have made some horrific list management and contract extensions since 2018.
Reaction Ok GIF

Basil is a dick and anyone other than a diehard Liberal knows it. If it wasnā€™t for Basils adopted dad, Kerrie heā€™d still be doing lines in Northbridge.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Didn't he call for homeless people in Perth to be rounded up and sent to Prison or a concentration camp a few years ago (something along those lines)

A truly vile human being.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't he call for homeless people in Perth to be rounded up and sent to Prison or a concentration camp a few years ago (something along those lines)

A truly vile human being.

Basil got the Mayors job from the vote of 4K people, most being overseas apartment owners in the CBD, he ran on a platform of clearing the CBD of homeless, never happened. He fell out with McGowan over the WACA redevelopment, Basil was asked to put his hand in his pocket for the Community part of the redevelopment which included a community aquatic centre and he told McGowan to kcuf off, so McGowan put up the cash but every time Basil put his hand out for something he got a kcuf off in return. Basils classic was shutting down a womanā€™s refuge in East Perth that was well established and working and having no alternative. One can only imagine what the anti Basil movement in Churchlands will be coming up with post election.

Basil is a dick and anyone other than a diehard Liberal knows it. If it wasnā€™t for Basils adopted dad, Kerrie heā€™d still be doing lines in Northbridge.

So true.

Without much doubt Kerry Billionaire Stokes pulled some levers to get him in there.

The Dirty Birds are solely responsible for creating the monster that is Harley Reid, no one else is to blame. They alone provide the fodder for the West Coast Daily and Channel Eagle. Normality suggests you let your kids develop but not The Dirty Birds, throw them in and hope they can swim. Signs are Harley has drunk the bath water and is now paying the price.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread West Coast Rebuild and Other Lolz - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back