Mega Thread West Coast Rebuild and Other Lolz - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Its like West Coast and Freo are sitting in a bar having a nice old conversation when suddenly

WHAM

Saveloy Rockstar and Triggering Tiger stumble in and continue their brawl in our thread!
Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN

I guess we are not so special though, you guys invade every Bay 13 thread to continue your shitfight
The irony, this entire thread is just one big shitfight between you and fremaintle fans so i would have thought you'd be use it by now you precious petal.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
The irony, this entire thread is just one big shitfight between you and fremaintle fans so i would have thought you'd be use it by now you precious petal.:rolleyes:
I am used to the Freo v WC shitfight.

what i was pointing out is that you are bringing your own shitfight to our shitfight, making it a shittier fight

a much, much, much more shittier fight

I am used to the Freo v WC shitfight.

what i was pointing out is that you are bringing your own shitfight to our shitfight, making it a shittier fight

a much, much, much more shittier fight
I was tagged by both morons what do you expect me to do pat them both on their heads and say thank you so much for the diss? :rolleyes:

You have serious issues with comprehension.
No DH, you winged about him being tagged, then the next post your bragging that no 9 game player has been tagged before.

Maybe get a handle on your emotions so you remember what you’ve posted.

I was tagged by both morons what do you expect me to do pat them both on their heads and say thank you so much for the diss? :rolleyes:

My advice would have been to let it slide to the keeper and stay out.

You will go bananas if you respond to every 'diss' you cop here tbh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No DH, you winged about him being tagged, then the next post your bragging that no 9 game player has been tagged before.

Maybe get a handle on your emotions so you remember what you’ve posted.
Resorting to name calling I see? emotions??? your the flog crying all the time.

Resorting to name calling I see? emotions??? your the flog crying all the time.
I don’t resort to name calling, it’s very much a first choice option, particularly with gronks.

You’re out of your depths ‘WeaponX’

What does your name mean btw? I’m suspecting it’s a brand of dildo which you’re quite infatuated with.

So much for making Optus a fortress.

The babies on their board and social media are blaming the umpires to an team on track historically to be the worst in 60 years.

You Freofalcon Geoff and other Freo stalwarts need to go HAM on those entitled and spoilt Went Coke Eagles.
This was as bad/embarrassing a loss any club has had in the last 20 years, you got to really rub it in their faces imo

giphy.gif

The babies on their board and social media are blaming the umpires to an team on track historically to be the worst in 60 years.

You Freofalcon Geoff and other Freo stalwarts need to go HAM on those entitled and spoilt Went Coke Eagles.
This was as bad/embarrassing a loss any club has had in the last 20 years, you got to really rub it in their faces imo

giphy.gif
It’s not just this match.

Every match thread and autopsy thread is full of clueless fans blaming the ALF and umpires for their teams loss.

It’s getting boring

Remove this Banner Ad

Back