Mega Thread West Coast Rebuild and Other Lolz - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1860514

They’ve got their new pin up boy it seems.
It's gone completely nuts in WA. You'd think Jesus has just arrived. Way more hype then Nic Nat got. I can't remember Judd. I think it was only after he started playing he got the hype.

Feel a bit sorry for the kid. You'd think they'd want to keep it on the down low but I suppose they want to sell memberships.

It's gone completely nuts in WA. You'd think Jesus has just arrived. Way more hype then Nic Nat got. I can't remember Judd. I think it was only after he started playing he got the hype.

Feel a bit sorry for the kid. You'd think they'd want to keep it on the down low but I suppose they want to sell memberships.
I think they want to sell papers. He’s the messiah because they’ll know what to put on the front and back page for the next few years until he goes back to Vic.

I wonder how Nic Nat is taking this?

I think they want to sell papers. He’s the messiah because they’ll know what to put on the front and back page for the next few years until he goes back to Vic.

If Harley fails to deliver the goods in his first 5 or 6 games for the Drugles, I wonder if the WA media will turn on him and treat him like a pariah like they did with Luke Jackson and his early struggles with Freo ??

The hype has Kim Jong Nizzies finger prints all over it. Who said Pyke was the heir apparent. This is a legacy move by the Nizzie. Can’t wait to see Harley‘s HJ‘S life size poster with a photo shopped Palm Tree hair doo.

Why does The Wozzie give 2 pages to the world famous dill, oxygen thief and brown nosed little gnome (Langer)?
Uncle Horace, surely you’ve connected the dots

West Coast (Langer Board Member)
Seven West Media (Owner is defacto Dad to Basil)
WAFC
Fremantle

West Coasts board is the comprised of the who’s who’s of Perths beautiful people, Langer, Gains, Wyatt and let’s not forget Kim Jong Nizzie himself.

All puppets to the puppet master Kerry.

Did the Weazles have anyone famous at their training session today?

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Did the Weazles have anyone famous at their training session today?

Yeh the worst W.A team ever to stink it up in a regular AFL season ... famous or infamous? I'm not sure but they were all there.

Yeh the worst W.A team ever to stink it up in a regular AFL season ... famous or infamous? I'm not sure but they were all there.

So you’re saying they had nobody of any consequence at training today?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn’t the reincarnation of Jesus famous enough ?

View attachment 1861784
Hey dont blame us for the tripe the West Australian dishes up, every time i see articles like this i puke up a little in my mouth.

The West Australian is a trash-filled tabloid who cannot come up with a single headline that is not an awful pun

Hey dont blame us for the tripe the West Australian dishes up, every time i see articles like this i puke up a little in my mouth.

The West Australian is a trash-filled tabloid who cannot come up with a single headline that is not an awful pun
Once you take the Harvey Norman ads out you only have a few pages left. Which usually includes some cringeworthy opinion piece by Justin Langer about some random topic. IMO he's not a very good writer so no idea how he got that gig.

At least I don't pay for it. More Harley fapping going on in todays edition.

Once you take the Harvey Norman ads out you only have a few pages left. Which usually includes some cringeworthy opinion piece by Justin Langer about some random topic. IMO he's not a very good writer so no idea how he got that gig.

At least I don't pay for it. More Harley fapping going on in todays edition.
I havent read the West for many years, total tripe

lol, great fred. A bunch of desert dwellers throwing rocks at each other over a spot of land between 14th and 18th.

throwing-rocks.gif

You think the hysteria is bad now, wait until he kicks his first goal and lays his first tackle.

Celebration GIF by LaGuardia-Wagner Archives
In the West (Coast) Australian today. A boring old Tuesday. There are 3 full pages dedicated to him. They said 50 people turned up to watch him train. 50 people, that is nothing and not newsworthy. He also dropped a mark but recovered and then kicked a pass "lace out". That is the crap they are writing about.

If I was the club I would tell them to back off a bit and give him some breathing space.

I only flicked through the paper because I was having a coffee or something and it was just laying there. It's total rubbish.

In the West (Coast) Australian today. A boring old Tuesday. There are 3 full pages dedicated to him. They said 50 people turned up to watch him train. 50 people, that is nothing and not newsworthy. He also dropped a mark but recovered and then kicked a pass "lace out". That is the crap they are writing about.

If I was the club I would tell them to back off a bit and give him some breathing space.

I only flicked through the paper because I was having a coffee or something and it was just laying there. It's total rubbish.

This has the hall marks of a terrible ending written all over it.

1701142405947.png

why would you ruin a coffee by reading that shyte?

Dropped a mark, lol. Enjoy your pick 1 WC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread West Coast Rebuild and Other Lolz - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back