Mega Thread West Coast Rebuild and Other Lolz - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't read this thread for a while but it seems to be filled with very jealous Freo supporters complaining about WC filling up pages of the local rag.
I think they are realising that they have become totally irrelevant in WA.
Or have they always been irrelevant?

I haven't read this thread for a while but it seems to be filled with very jealous Freo supporters complaining about WC filling up pages of the local rag.
Yes,
We have become irrelevant to the irrelevant local rag which means that we're now relevant. Easy to follow really.

West Coast arnt filling up pages of the local rag. Naitanui is/was , nothing to be jealous of there.

Hey dont blame us for the tripe the West Australian dishes up, every time i see articles like this i puke up a little in my mouth.

The West Australian is a trash-filled tabloid who cannot come up with a single headline that is not an awful pun
In that we can agree, it’s a trash rag .

I work with quite a few hard core Freo fans and these last few months a few of them have gone stone cold and one is even talking about coming back to supporting West Coast after 20 years of being a Freo member.

I work with quite a few hard core Freo fans and these last few months a few of them have gone stone cold and one is even talking about coming back to supporting West Coast after 20 years of being a Freo member.

I mean why wouldnt you want to jump ship and support a team that finished last ?

I call bull shit. Hard Core Freo Fan does not equal becoming a Freagle.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

When you support Freo, anything is possible (except flags)
Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

I mean why wouldnt you want to jump ship and support a team that finished last ?
Now you do know that WC will probably play in another grandy before Freo don't you? A scary thought I know, but we do have a track record for it........And Freo does not.
You know this to be true Mesc.

Now you do know that WC will probably play in another grandy before Freo don't you? A scary thought I know, but we do have a track record for it........And Freo does not.
You know this to be true Mesc.
my dude, he doesnt care if Freo win or not, as long as West Coast are losing - the last two years have been Mesc and other Freo fans "Premiership"

I call bull s**t. Hard Core Freo Fan does not equal becoming a Freagle.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
I'm telling you the conversation we had in our crib hut was very interesting, words like.. why continue supporting a team when it cant hang onto to good players ? why should it hang on to good supporters as well ? sick and tired of this club doing dumb things ? can't be bothered anymore with a club with such a losing mentality on and off the field ? its a tipping point in my opinion. If West Coast climb quickly back up the ladder then West Coast will have a bunch of turn coat supporters coming back to its ranks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm telling you the conversation we had in our crib hut was very interesting, words like.. why continue supporting a team when it cant hang onto to good players ? why should it hang on to good supporters as well ? sick and tired of this club doing dumb things ? can't be bothered anymore with a club with such a losing mentality on and off the field ? its a tipping point in my opinion. WHEN West Coast climb quickly back up the ladder then West Coast will have a bunch of turn coat supporters coming back to its ranks.
fixed for you

I'm telling you the conversation we had in our crib hut was very interesting, words like.. why continue supporting a team when it cant hang onto to good players ? why should it hang on to good supporters as well ? sick and tired of this club doing dumb things ? can't be bothered anymore with a club with such a losing mentality on and off the field ? its a tipping point in my opinion. If West Coast climb quickly back up the ladder then West Coast will have a bunch of turn coat supporters coming back to its ranks.
Clearly not a good supporter if he jumps ship. He'd be a turncoat traitor who would have to watch his ex team flag while completing the fist full of spoons with his new team. Although if he became a WC supporter he would have an uncanny knack of ignoring anything that happened and just thinking he's superior not matter how shit WC are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread West Coast Rebuild and Other Lolz - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back