West Coast trolls go into hiding and show they have as much heart as their team

Remove this Banner Ad

Ouch, did you hear that DockersMad, even your own are calling you conceited and self deluding.:eek:

Nah, you're just twisting things - good try though. They were never the be all and all the team played for as suggested - but definitely more than just another reg season game. We all know that.

7598.jpg
7598.jpg
7598.jpg

2010-phantom-brownlow-medal.gif
2010-phantom-brownlow-medal.gif

norm-smith-medal.jpg
norm-smith-medal.jpg
norm-smith-medal.jpg
norm-smith-medal.jpg

Mean while down at Fremantle

Fremantle's real trophy case

freocase.jpg

Good for you KS. Whip those lazy sods into shape.

Quoting yourself? There has to be a special term for a flog that continually does that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must be hard for Coasters.

I mean unlike years past there is no light at the end of the tunnel, no priority pick.

And they can exactly load up on the best talent, it will be gone.

Given there shithouse drafting over years previous, the chances of them finding a Barlow or Broughton are pretty slim.

Like I said, ****ed :)

I'm tipping that it is your belief that you won't be ****ed for about the same time frame

Surely wee-girl supporters are starting to see thru the Nesbitt-Worstfold Show Eagles BS by now, though please let us experience more of the same :D

I'm just waiting for Worstfold's lines next year:

1. When i said challenging by 2012, errr 2013, um 2014, no thats not right I'm sure i said 2015
2. Well challenging i think to most people means competing for the cup - you know by being in the competition and playing matches
3. To get things truly right you sometimes have to endure the long hardships that build continued success - and thats what i stand for
4. Well by saying last year that i would quit if there wasn't improvement, i think most people would think finishing 16 out of 17 is better than 16 out of 16 - simple maths really
5. Well my bank balance has improved, so there has been improvement
6. Well we traded in a couple of experienced players to provide better development for our young list - so i am sure they will now learn something - that has to be an improvement
7. No now we are getting experience, i'm sure our supporters won't mind another spoon - we only have the end result in mind - thats all that we think about - and what really counts

Catdog, you're being a bit harsh there mate.

The eagles are on 'the journey', Worsfold style.

We went on a journey once and all we ended up with was the London cup. Sad thing is, the eagles have no chance of winning the London cup back off us.

You know its sad when Freo have to quote an off season match won in another country as something to gloat about.

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast trolls go into hiding and show they have as much heart as their team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back