West Coast trolls go into hiding and show they have as much heart as their team

Remove this Banner Ad

you forgot this:
gomboc_carlton2_small.jpg

i can't see how you could have missed it, its been wedged in there pretty tight now for years and doesn't look like going anywhere soon.

18-14. ;)

You taking the wheelie bin to the beach in September rare arse??

Those river views must get boring, you need a change of scenery.

You live in the bush , more than likely some dirty town like Narrogin dont talk to me about wheelie bins bushpig. :thumbsu:

I wont be going anywhere this September , the chance to piss myself laughing at the perinial dropkicks of the AFL choke during finals , almost as good as wathcing your team win an AFL flag.:thumbsu:

You live in the bush , more than likely some dirty town like Narrogin dont talk to me about wheelie bins bushpig. :thumbsu:

I wont be going anywhere this September , the chance to piss myself laughing at the perinial dropkicks of the AFL choke during finals , almost as good as wathcing your team win an AFL flag.:thumbsu:

So the wheelie bin will still be parked at the back of the Peppy Grove shops beside the big dumpsters as usual. The daily grind of picking through the scraps must become a chore I guess.

That Salvo's soup kitchen must be a big relief for you in these cold winter months.:thumbsu:

Do you catch the bus to the hostel to watch the games??

Oh, and I live in a place you may have heard of and even seen in a travel agents window.. It's called overseas.:thumbsu: Truly successful people have the opportunity to do this.

Just home for a visit.

Thanks for dropping by window licker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No

A true leader sits back in the safety of the bunker whilst the plebs get slaughtered

Well Well Well... You call yourself a true leader eh? In my opinion I reckon your a crap leader to be honest.

Its funny though How your fellow eagles supporters talk about those three premierships 2 brownlows and 1 coleman medal. the OP was right. I remember all the West coast flogs were overjoyed when Fremantle surrendered a 51 point lead to the demons at the MCG and when Freo kicked 1 goal against the crows this time last year...

Yet your awesome squad cant even beat freo. So far the score is Mark Harvey 7, West Coast eagles 0.

Its Funny because I remember back in 1995-1999. Freo were hopeless at Derbies. they lost the first 9. At least when freo were bad they try to at least win derbies. :thumbsu:

Yet I look at the past 7 derbies with west coast and freo. West coast dont even have the guts to even play at their best, even in 2008-2010 when west coast are struggling. Your team doesnt even try to win the derbies. Thats total disrespect to WA football. The fact that only 1 team in WA respects the derby is a disgrace. :mad:

So I ask this question where the hell are the likes of Braun to be Wild Juddy 88, Byron Clanger and Adam Selwood?

these guys have the guts to bag out freo when there in the dumps yet when freo win the derbies where the hell are they? Oh thats right they have gone into hiding.

Ive got a more guts and courage in my smallest finger than the wholes entire west coast eagles supporter base. As Least when freo fans do lose or make bad predictions they at least take punishment on the chin unlike your pathetic mob.

Yet I look at the past 7 derbies with west coast and freo. West coast dont even have the guts to even play at their best, even in 2008-2010 when west coast are struggling. Your team doesnt even try to win the derbies. Thats total disrespect to WA football. The fact that only 1 team in WA respects the derby is a disgrace. :mad:

So I ask this question where the hell are the likes of Braun to be Wild Juddy 88, Byron Clanger and Adam Selwood?

these guys have the guts to bag out freo when there in the dumps yet when freo win the derbies where the hell are they? Oh thats right they have gone into hiding.

Ive got a more guts and courage in my smallest finger than the wholes entire west coast eagles supporter base. As Least when freo fans do lose or make bad predictions they at least take punishment on the chin unlike your pathetic mob.
A couple of quick points.

Fremantle certainly do care about derbies, they were your all, your everything, which was part of the problem.

And yes whilst Ballantyne and Taz were exceptionally courageous this week, they are both now out with injury for the remainder of the home and away season. Fremantle brought great intensity to the match, more than you have shown for the last month or so, unfortunately it may have been to much.

Lastly, plenty of Eagles fans have posted in this thread and on the bay, so it seems to be nothing more than hot air from you. Also Adam Selwood is a sock puppet, not a genuine Eagles supporter.

Fremantle certainly do care about derbies, they were your all, your everything, which was part of the problem.

This is, and always has been, a crock of shit. When Fremantle first started, the eagles concentrated their best efforts on crushing them in derbies. Even at times when the eagles were playing shit against everyone else, they always managed to find form for the derbies. The Dockers trating them as grand finals is an urban myth.

This is, and always has been, a crock of shit. When Fremantle first started, the eagles concentrated their best efforts on crushing them in derbies. Even at times when the eagles were playing shit against everyone else, they always managed to find form for the derbies. The Dockers trating them as grand finals is an urban myth.
Really, well your mate thinks otherwise and it's his post I was responding to.

Maybe you are just out of touch with the reality of things?

Yep, and you only have to look at the wee-girls boards to see they have the attitude of it being their GF in the last few years, many say so directly.

The cross town rivalry is soooo much fun though, well more so in recent years. And both teams have always put more into it than they admit.

There is much to be gained beating the local opposition - marketing coup for merchandise and prestige for supporters.

Only conceited and self-deluding believe otherwise.

Yep, and you only have to look at the wee-girls boards to see they have the attitude of it being their GF in the last few years, many say so directly.

The cross town rivalry is soooo much fun though, well more so in recent years. And both teams have always put more into it than they admit.

There is much to be gained beating the local opposition - marketing coup for merchandise and prestige for supporters.

Only conceited and self-deluding believe otherwise.
Ouch, did you hear that DockersMad, even your own are calling you conceited and self deluding.:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast trolls go into hiding and show they have as much heart as their team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back