Game Day West Coast v Geelong - ticket help

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 22, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Geelong
Hi eagles fans

I'm heading to Perth for the round 21 game v West Coast and I'm trying to work out the best way to get tickets.
I understand that tickets are on sale on Monday morning 5th August but I'm not sure how many will be available to the general public, or is there an allocation set aside for visiting supporters?

Is it easier to go to an outlet first thing in the morning or jump online?

Any help on this subject would be appreciated, I don't really have a preference for where I sit at the ground just as long as I get there.

Thanks in advance and good luck for the rest of the season

Hi eagles fans

I'm heading to Perth for the round 21 game v West Coast and I'm trying to work out the best way to get tickets.
I understand that tickets are on sale on Monday morning 5th August but I'm not sure how many will be available to the general public, or is there an allocation set aside for visiting supporters?

Is it easier to go to an outlet first thing in the morning or jump online?

Any help on this subject would be appreciated, I don't really have a preference for where I sit at the ground just as long as I get there.

Thanks in advance and good luck for the rest of the season

I always go online, although I don't live in Perth. My understanding is however that tickets go fast for Eagles home games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day West Coast v Geelong - ticket help

Remove this Banner Ad

Back