West Coast Vs Essendon discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Big question for me is whether or not Masten will play or not. If not, I doubt we will see before round five in the seniors.

Essendon have been playing very well so far, it will be interesting to see how we combat their fast running football, we sometimes struggle with that.

Any chance of this game being on TV / radio?

Masten wont be playing either. He'll probably play in the WAFL. It should be a great game, theyll have a few big names coming back like us.

Essendon will be playing their full strength side cept a few injured/suspended players as said by Matthew Knights.

Essendon will be playing their full strength side cept a few injured/suspended players as said by Matthew Knights.

I think Woosha has said the same thing with us. Hunter should be playing his first game for the year and only Kerr is the big name player injured for the match

Mother ****ing ****ers. EVERY SINGLE pre season game has been on the only night I am working. Did they meet before hand to organise it or something?

Mother ****ing ****ers. EVERY SINGLE pre season game has been on the only night I am working. Did they meet before hand to organise it or something?

I'll yell loudly for ya Embers. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers BM, you will prepare a tidy little report for us wont ya? :D

On Priddis you say?

No doubt. :D

Nah Im going to enjoy my visit (not concrete yet) without worrying about the ol' BF report.

Now wheres me clipboard, pen, highlighter......:eek: :D :thumbsu:

Seeing as BM will have no voice left, I'll do the write up and BM can mope.
:thumbsu:

Mope about what do you reckon?

Hey we'll meet up and do a duo report, now thats a thought.

You be Lachy Reid and I'll be.... Big Man. :D

Mope about what do you reckon?

Hey we'll meet up and do a duo report, now thats a thought.

You be Lachy Reid and I'll be.... Big Man. :D
Mope about having no voice to read aloud your write up.
I'll be Caff Mop, complete with Brazilian-speed commentation thanks to the high caffeine dosage I'll force you to provide.

Mope about having no voice to read aloud your write up.
I'll be Caff Mop, complete with Brazilian-speed commentation thanks to the high caffeine dosage I'll force you to provide.

Caffeine you say?

We are West Coast supporters you know, caffeines a little.....mainstream yeah?

:D

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast Vs Essendon discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back